[mod] Warlords: Total Realism Gold

Hi Guys,

Mexico is right ! Many new things will be added. Maybe also a lot of new units and buildings if our tests are good. Sometimes they are pure new units/buildings, sometimes graphics changes only.....
Be only patient, Rome wasn't built in a day......our mod also ! ;)

Hian the Frog

Is it possible to give us a non- .EXE version of the Mod ?
Like .zip or .Rar or else ?
Thinx.

Is it possible to give us a non- .EXE version of the Mod ?
Like .zip or .Rar or else ?
Thinx.

i was answered this in other (old) TR thread: this mod is incompatible with MAC version of game, because use customized DLL (this problem is for all DLL-based mods) - so for this reason we don't plan to release zipped version, i am sorry

(and before you start requesting to update this mod for Mac users: we are sorry, but we can't do this - shared library for mac need own development kit, which is not released)

mexico

@ Tuvok694

I was playing Persians on world map as well. Coincidence?

@ Mexico

Will old saves be compatible with the new version?

@ Tuvok694

I was playing Persians on world map as well. Coincidence?

@ Mexico

Will old saves be compatible with the new version?

if you mean patch: yes (this is our rule - patch must be save compatible)
new version TR for Warlords 2.1 - no, because of new units/buildings/features

Hey guys, sorry for being a nuisance, but I'm getting a problem. Every time I try to load a new game using this mod, the loading screen seizes up and then I get a message saying "...Warlords has encountered an error and needs to close." (or something similar) Any ideas what might be causing it?

This is strange because I have actually just reformatted this computer and the mod was working perfectly before.

This refers to your game installation, not mod. Have you installed 2.08 patch for Warlords ? You might forget that.

Yes, everything's installed. Actually, I did a little experimenting, and found that when I play with 23 opponents rather than 24, there's no error. Playing with one less opponent isn't a problem for me, so I'm happy enough. Thanks anyway!

@ Mexico

Just want to make sure I understand correctly. Is there an upcoming patch you guys are putting out, or are you going to release version 2.1 soon? Just want to know if I should start any new games, it usually takes me about 1-2 weeks just to complete one game as I don't have much free time. Thanks again.

i was answered this in other (old) TR thread: this mod is incompatible with MAC version of game, because use customized DLL (this problem is for all DLL-based mods) - so for this reason we don't plan to release zipped version, i am sorry

(and before you start requesting to update this mod for Mac users: we are sorry, but we can't do this - shared library for mac need own development kit, which is not released)

mexico
Thinx for the answer Mexico.
I'll wait for the Macpro G5...
It will be full compatible with windows.
;)

To Hian the Frog:

Sorry man, I was unable to make the search because I was out of the city for 4 days. Well I searched for Korean war but couldn't make any progress... but thanx for asking.

To Hian the Frog:

Sorry man, I was unable to make the search because I was out of the city for 4 days. Well I searched for Korean war but couldn't make any progress... but thanx for asking.

Tahnkout,

No problem man.
New Ottoman leaders are implemented. maybe (i say maybe ) in the next release.
Suleyman Kanuni: Org + Cre, Bureaucracy civic, Islam.
Ataturk: Cha + Phi, Nationhood, no religion
Mehmed II: Agg + Org, Vassalage civic, Islam

It can seems strange for some traits, as for Ataturk. Phi trait represent in fact THE trait of "open" minded guy. Wasn't Ataturk at least a bit open minded if he chose to change the rules of running an old and decayed Empire ?

Comment if you want.

Humbaracil unit added. :) Baltaci graphic still not changed (lack of time). :(

Hian the Frog

New Ottoman leaders are implemented. maybe (i say maybe ) in the next release.
Suleyman Kanuni: Org + Cre, Bureaucracy civic, Islam.
Ataturk: Cha + Phi, Nationhood, no religion
Mehmed II: Agg + Org, Vassalage civic, Islam

It can seems strange for some traits, as for Ataturk. Phi trait represent in fact THE trait of "open" minded guy. Wasn't Ataturk at least a bit open minded if he chose to change the rules of running an old and decayed Empire ?

Comment if you want.

Good job :goodjob:

I think open mindedness can go towards different directions. I see your perfectly valid point, and I am undecided. I am still slightly leaning towards my previous opinion of Cre+Cha, but I don't really have much problem with Phi either.

Detail question: How come Suleyman keeps his nickname (Kanuni=Lawmaker), but Mehmed doesn't keep his (Fatih=Conqueror)?

"Humbaraci" without L.

Do you Think you guys could remove the ice sheet blocking the southernmost tip of South America? Magellan was able to cross it in his caravel Victoria in 1520.

Do you Think you guys could remove the ice sheet blocking the southernmost tip of South America? Magellan was able to cross it in his caravel Victoria in 1520.

They are using a mod that moves the ice on the polar caps over time. In the last three games I have played, the cape of Horn was passable by ships.

To Hian
Perfectly agree with you. Philosophical will be a great choice and very errr... "nice" of you as a foreigner to know Ataturk very well. I'm looking forward to play it...

To knigh+
Perhaps you would like to add a photo for WWII Turkish infantry? Sagol simdiden kardesim, turkler en sonunda oyunda hakettigi yere gelecek, cok sevincliyim... Are you studying in MIT? If you do, yuru be kardesim!!! :)

Ah and as knigh+ said:

Humbaraci without L...

I don't think there should be alot of emphasis on saved-game compatability. After all, they can finish their game and start a new one with a better patch! Don't let that stand in ur way

And can any member of the development team post a reply to my comments on p.19?? Thx :D

Hi there. I have a quick question about the mod. Would appreciate any help.

The health bars on the unit icons show the outcome of a battle before the battle is done. It makes it so you can tell right away if you have won or lost the battle. Is there any way to fix this? Like when I use a warrior to attack another warrior as soon as the battle animation begins if im going to lose that battle the health bar is completely gone long before the battle is over.

I kind of liked it before how you didnt know the outcome of a battle. Part of the fun of watching them.

I should mention im not referring to the normal health bars that you can turn on and off in the options but the new health bar that is on the icons.

I definitely like the health bars. They are extremely useful but if it means knowing the outcome of every battle I could do without them.

Any way to turn them off? Or atleast change it so the health bars dont go red til the battle is over?

It's not to big of a deal really I just like the old way better so I thought I would ask.

Thanks for any advice.

Great mod BTW. :)

Top Bottom