1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[MOD] Westward Ho

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Mods and Files' started by TC01, Jul 30, 2009.

1. gijas

gijas Chieftain

Im having a crashing problem when I load this mod. I get xml failed to load error messages when I start the mod. I tried both the wh v4 and the two patches but still get the error. you install this to your my document\ colonization\ mods folder right? another thing I have is the gamers gate civ 4 complete version with colonization included. dont know if it's a compatability issue with that verion. any help?

Update

I found my version was only 1.00 and the GG version of Colonization doesn't come with the 1.01 patch. So I tried to update through the game and download patch but it wouldn't reconize that I had the game installed on my computer. I found a zip (non-installer) for the patch and was able to finally update. After that I installed your mod and the two patches and it works great! Sorry for the confusion.

2. Lib.Spi't

Lib.Spi't Overlord of the Wasteland

Is this mod still being developed?

Because I absolutely love it but I keep getting crash to desktop with it, I can't find a pattern to the problem.

View attachment AutoSave_AD-1834-Winter.ColonizationSave Here is my latest save game where the problem is occurring regularly

This is probably one of my favourite mods going I absolutely love it. Hope you guys are continuing to work on it and even maybe expand it because it is just great fun!

Westward Ho!

If I can't play through for a whole game I will be genuinely heart broken........

3. Alexbond45

Alexbond45 Chieftain

If anyone reads this

I think that to stop it so that you cant capture the home city to end the revolution, you might be able to turn on Complete Kills in Custom Game