Modern Alliances

Thats obvoiusly the smartest choice, but hmm seems like they would go away to quick. Plus barbarians are sort of pointless in my mod, i would delete them but if i do mod crashes

I honustly think a new civ is better now that i think about it. It would be unplayable, like a minor civ sort of, and wouldnt slow down game at all if we just place units, plus if they end up capturing a city, barbarians dont do much with it, having a civ will actually give brazil a lil competition

that is a good idea but i good question with that is did the rebels actually capture any cities?

that is a good idea but i good question with that is did the rebels actually capture any cities?

Doubt it, atleast nothing major, it was mostly gorilla warfare, read up on it a while back, brazil is sort of interesting to me:lol:

anyway im redoing how you did the techs, since TV's really werent truly "invnented" (as in actually used) untill mid-late 20's i took out television and movie production. As well as submarines and a couple others. you have them be able to build submarines and not coastal submarines, which doesnt make much sence, im gonna redue it so it fits in more with the game and the techs aren't as randomly through the tech tree

Doubt it, atleast nothing major, it was mostly gorilla warfare, read up on it a while back, brazil is sort of interesting to me:lol:

anyway im redoing how you did the techs, since TV's really werent truly "invnented" (as in actually used) untill mid-late 20's i took out television and movie production. As well as submarines and a couple others. you have them be able to build submarines and not coastal submarines, which doesnt make much sence, im gonna redue it so it fits in more with the game and the techs aren't as randomly through the tech tree

i know i got tv wrong as it was invented in mid 20's but 1914 was in the middle of the silent film age so cant say there wasnt movies in 1914

well something to bare in mind is i would still like to do 1920 and as for ww2, well its up to you but you can leave that to me for me as its one i know exactly what im talking about and should be able to do a pretty good job on it lol.

Then you are welcome to do both of them. Im not sure what i will feel like doing when im finished. Im assuming i will be finished before you are ready to create again, so if i decide a WW2 one, i could do things like changing the cities (ex adding poland, of course if we do before polish invasion, assuming we start with that since between that and when the fighting with france happened not much switched so i think we should do both), and you could do the more complicated parts

i know i got tv wrong as it was invented in mid 20's but 1914 was in the middle of the silent film age so cant say there wasnt movies in 1914

Well movie production is more aimed toward "real" movies. Since the only thing it gives is lollywood (yess i plan on changing it to bolly wood;)) and hollywood, which both dont have much to do with nonsilent movies

Then you are welcome to do both of them. Im not sure what i will feel like doing when im finished. Im assuming i will be finished before you are ready to create again, so if i decide a WW2 one, i could do things like changing the cities (ex adding poland, of course if we do before polish invasion, assuming we start with that since between that and when the fighting with france happened not much switched so i think we should do both), and you could do the more complicated parts

Well i would say that we should do a few scenarios around ww2 and maybe even one just before start of ww2(for the west anyway). so i dont see why you cant be making a start on the first, even finish it if it comes to it, i can always make it accurate afterwards. it will save me alot of time if i just have to update 1939 rather than 1916. i think we should work together to make ww2 and save each other plenty of time. :goodjob:

Well movie production is more aimed toward "real" movies. Since the only thing it gives is lollywood (yess i plan on changing it to bolly wood;)) and hollywood, which both dont have much to do with nonsilent movies

i see what your saying but bollywood did make silent films and wasnt all the silent films made in hollywood then too?

Well i would say that we should do a few scenarios around ww2 and maybe even one just before start of ww2(for the west anyway). so i dont see why you cant be making a start on the first, even finish it if it comes to it, i can always make it accurate afterwards. it will save me alot of time if i just have to update 1939 rather than 1916. i think we should work together to make ww2 and save each other plenty of time. :goodjob:

I'll see what im in the mood for when i finish the 1914 one and ill tell you which one i plan on doing

you could always do Vietnam war, gotta be biggest war since ww2. Being american you may not want to do that war tho.

I actually did that on GEM (the mod i created scenarios on before TTT), it was basically the only "big" war we have ever lost, but it actually does interest me a lot, dont mind we loose for once:lol: The only problem i have with it, its to specified on one place, then again when i did it i didnt know what i was doing and didnt do much research, so im sure there were wars somewhere else. Same idea with korean war which i am interested in doing. I was thinking maybe after WW2, one where countries start to revolt (pretty sure indonesia and vietnam was at same time)

I actually did that on GEM (the mod i created scenarios on before TTT), it was basically the only "big" war we have ever lost, but it actually does interest me a lot, dont mind we loose for once:lol: The only problem i have with it, its to specified on one place, then again when i did it i didnt know what i was doing and didnt do much research, so im sure there were wars somewhere else. Same idea with korean war which i am interested in doing. I was thinking maybe after WW2, one where countries start to revolt (pretty sure indonesia and vietnam was at same time)

I think the korean war would be an interesting one, never seen an scenario for that war. someone i know served in korean war, i guess you could call him family, my step moms dad, pete my step grandad i guess lol. was in the royal navy and served in korea.

October 1914 was the first time the first conventional air-to-air kill occurs, so i wasnt sure whether to add it or not.

My gut is to add it to Germany, France, Uk, and turkey, since turkey actually used air combat first (1911, i wanna say the war with italy? im not sure though) my only question is should we do austria-hungary? beside that i think its good

I think the korean war would be an interesting one, never seen an scenario for that war. someone i know served in korean war, i guess you could call him family, my step moms dad, pete my step grandad i guess lol. was in the royal navy and served in korea.

Great-uncle was in vietnam. Seams like in america every other man you see over 60 served in 'nam. Personally i think vietnam is more interesting, since korea was kind of like france/germany in WW1, alot of fighting but got basically nowhere. Vietnam on the other hand takes a real skill to create. We had better technology, numbers in men, weapons, etc yet we got our asses whipped, got a feeling promotions is gonna be an important thing in that one

My gut is to add it to Germany, France, Uk, and turkey, since turkey actually used air combat first (1911, i wanna say the war with italy? im not sure though) my only question is should we do austria-hungary? beside that i think its good

it was the italians but it was against turkey, dropped grenades out of a plane and onto an turkish camp and was 1911 like you said.
yes add it to austro-hungry too.

Great-uncle was in vietnam. Seams like in america every other man you see over 60 served in 'nam. Personally i think vietnam is more interesting, since korea was kind of like france/germany in WW1, alot of fighting but got basically nowhere. Vietnam on the other hand takes a real skill to create. We had better technology, numbers in men, weapons, etc yet we got our asses whipped, got a feeling promotions is gonna be an important thing in that one

korea, wasnt like trench warfare of ww1, during early stage it moved alot. at one point north korea had the whole of korea except for one city and the UN drove them all the way back out till the 49th parallel line, check out the map

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/Korean_war_1950-1953.gif

so much for american education.. learned in history it barely moved...hahaha

Wow you mean they actually teach you something other than
- british are evil
-america never lost a war
-america was never the enemy or the bad guys
lol :D

:p

im joking of course lol

Wow you mean they actually teach you something other than
- british are evil
-america never lost a war
-america was never the enemy or the bad guys
lol :D

:p

im joking of course lol

i will admir they did teach thqt untill 8th grade (not sure on ur education if its the same but thats 13/14 year old) i rmember being shocker learning we lost vietnam war, bu suprisingly in eight grade it was really anti-american it was alot different

Top Bottom