Modified Scenarios Workshop

Changes made. And for Fairline I have made the English can pass from the halberdier to the pikemen. I have reinforced the Polish (infantry and cavalry) and eliminated the Polish pikemen.

Attachments

• Carolus.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 351
Thanks Gapetit :)

Not sure if its just me, but I get a corrupt icons file which cant be opened in this download.

Fairline is correct, I thought it was in the upload of the file, but the error in icons already appears in the one I had created. I will create a new rar.

It is already resolved, the file on the usb had been corrupted. Now it seems that everything is correct.

Say, does anyone know if "The Cruel Sea," by Case was ever converted?

I feel like it is more appropriate to add this here than bump a years old thread, but I updated Germanicus on the Rhine to make it playable on Windows 10 (by converting the batch file) and also compatible with the Test of Time Patch Project 0.15.1 (by adding an @Cosmic2 section). Finally, I've converted the Syrian archers, warships, and scorpions to "k" units. Many thanks to @Prof. Garfield for his legacy events engine which allowed me to fix some events that never worked properly in the base game. They were ones that would only fire if you did poorly, so of course Agricola never found them :)

Perhaps some day I'll create a dedicated remake from the ground up utilizing everything I've learned over the years as this is probably my favorite episode in Roman history, but for now, please enjoy a slightly enhanced playthrough:

https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/germanicus-on-the-rhine-lua.28008/

Hi guys,

@Knighttime has helpfully suggested to me this place to ask if anyone has ever converted the Civ2 Fantastic Worlds - Master of Magic Jnr scenario (made by the Micropose guys, not fans) to Test of Time as ToT allows multiple worlds so I'd love to add the dark Myrror world to it and maybe do a graphics overhaul too if no one has tried already. Problem is I have no idea how to use that difficult MGE to ToT scenario converter program so if someone hasn't converted it already I prob cbf making the scenario as I've already got 5 other projects on my plate haha. But if someone has/does convert it.. oh man I'm not going to be able to resist the project even though I don't have time for it haha.

Original Scenario attached below:

Attachments

• MOMJR.7z
    712.9 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Hi guys,

@Knighttime has helpfully suggested to me this place to ask if anyone has ever converted the Civ2 Fantastic Worlds - Master of Magic Jnr scenario (made by the Micropose guys, not fans) to Test of Time as ToT allows multiple worlds so I'd love to add the dark Myrror world to it and maybe do a graphics overhaul too if no one has tried already. Problem is I have no idea how to use that difficult MGE to ToT scenario converter program so if someone hasn't converted it already I prob cbf making the scenario as I've already got 5 other projects on my plate haha. But if someone has/does convert it.. oh man I'm not going to be able to resist the project haha.

Original Scenario attached below:

:yup: Excellent. I convert it to ToT, so you can improve it. Soon I upload it

YESSSS!!!! It works!! thank you so much for this!! I've asked about this in so many places and got silence.. little did I know all I had to do was come here.

upload_2020-2-9_16-15-16.png

YESSSS!!!! It works!! thank you so much for this!! I've asked about this in so many places and got silence.. little did I know all I had to do was come here.

View attachment 545578

Any chance of adding that "Darkworld" from the original MPS MoM game for DOS the scenario's based on as a second map at some future point?

Lucky for us, gapetit was bluffing when he said he'd retired in '18. :p

Any chance of adding that "Darkworld" from the original MPS MoM game for DOS the scenario's based on as a second map at some future point?

That's EXACTLY what I plan to do haha! To think that I asked about this in Nov 2018 in this thread and didn't get any help when it turned out all I had to do was come here and ask lol! I just didn't know about this place until Knightime told me in my C&C and Red Alert WIP Civ2 mod thread lol.

Lucky for us, gapetit was bluffing when he said he'd retired in '18. :p

Very lucky!!

Last edited:
Thanks petit. Coincidentally I've been drawing some 16th and 17th century units which I'll post soon

Thank you very much Fairline. Looking forward to your new collection of units.

Take care of yourselves in these bad times of the Covid-19.

Thank you to the workers who are working and risking their health or resisting quarantine.

Without quality public healthcare there is no way out. Just death.

Last edited:
Top Bottom