[Modmod]Sunset of Civilization

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall - Dawn of Civilization' started by Imp. Knoedel, Dec 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Nighthawkeye

Nighthawkeye Chieftain

Thank you for the reply, I also want to thank you and leoreth for the excellent mods that have given me 100's maybe 1000's of hours of entertainment over the past several years, and that 1000's is not a joke. I will see if I can manage to redo so i get barium as well, will cost me coin making #3 uhv a closer call.

2. MrFeline

MrFeline Chieftain

Hi! Is this still up to date? Does the available download run?

Imp. Knoedel likes this.
  3. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Simperator Knoedel

I haven't really worked on it in more than a year, so it depends on what you want it to be up to date with. The most recent official release version of DOC? Yeah. Whatever Leoreth has been actively developing on Github? No.

The available download works without issue, and I even verified that myself a week ago as I was too lazy to dig out my external hard drive to re-install it lol.

Crimean Lord likes this.
  4. MrFeline

MrFeline Chieftain

Thanks for replying! another question - is civ switching no longer an option in this modmod? I haven't ever been prompted to do it so far.

:EDIT: I figured it out, I'll leave this comment up in case anyone else is having this issue. There's an option in BUG that you can toggle called "switch popups".

5. Nyayr

Nyayr Prince

Ashame I loved this alteration of the mod, more moves for units, more golden ages, way more fun.

Imp. Knoedel likes this.