[Modmod]Sunset of Civilization

I think you actually need to wipe out the Roman civilization entirely, but I'm not sure and currently unable to check the code.
Thank you for the reply, I also want to thank you and leoreth for the excellent mods that have given me 100's maybe 1000's of hours of entertainment over the past several years, and that 1000's is not a joke. I will see if I can manage to redo so i get barium as well, will cost me coin making #3 uhv a closer call.

Hi! Is this still up to date? Does the available download run?
I haven't really worked on it in more than a year, so it depends on what you want it to be up to date with. The most recent official release version of DOC? Yeah. Whatever Leoreth has been actively developing on Github? No.

The available download works without issue, and I even verified that myself a week ago as I was too lazy to dig out my external hard drive to re-install it lol.

I haven't really worked on it in more than a year, so it depends on what you want it to be up to date with. The most recent official release version of DOC? Yeah. Whatever Leoreth has been actively developing on Github? No.

The available download works without issue, and I even verified that myself a week ago as I was too lazy to dig out my external hard drive to re-install it lol.
Thanks for replying! another question - is civ switching no longer an option in this modmod? I haven't ever been prompted to do it so far.

:EDIT: I figured it out, I'll leave this comment up in case anyone else is having this issue. There's an option in BUG that you can toggle called "switch popups".

Hey, do you plan to update your modmod once new DoC is officially released?
I absolutely love what you done, it's the very best RFC experience out there, and now that there is new DoC on the horizon I am really looking forward to updated Sunset.
Huge thank you for all your work, it is truly modding masterpiece (on every level Rhyes, Leoreths and yours), brilliant creation that made me spend hours and hours playing civ4 in 2022.

Hey, do you plan to update your modmod once new DoC is officially released?
I absolutely love what you done, it's the very best RFC experience out there, and now that there is new DoC on the horizon I am really looking forward to updated Sunset.
Huge thank you for all your work, it is truly modding masterpiece (on every level Rhyes, Leoreths and yours), brilliant creation that made me spend hours and hours playing civ4 in 2022.
I'd love update, as well ^^ my favorite modmod

Only the first 2 do that but it is fun and also the computer gets tons units as well.

Askii2D - that changes are what makes it fun, much better for playing weak nations and more interesting game.​

hi!
Tell me, in which file is the mechanics of the appearance of new units configured during the first golden age?

hi!
Tell me, in which file is the mechanics of the appearance of new units configured during the first golden age?
Assets/Python/CvRFCEventHandler.py

I'd love update, as well ^^ my favorite modmod
I can only respond with a clip from My Little Pony:

I'm drunk right now, but your affirmations do mean a lot to me. I can't make any promises, but it does feel good to know that you have created something that others can enjoy. That is all for now.

Good day.
Thank you for answering me last time. I am again interested in where the code for the next mechanic is located.
Your mod adds the "Actual" line to the building construction menu, which shows how much the buildings actually bring after construction. In which file/files is this added?

Hello, I see that some cavalry units like Cataphract have a -25% city strenght modifier. Does this mean they weaken the strenght of the city they're attacking by 25%, their attacks are 25% weaker against cities or they actually weaken the city they're garrisoned in by 25% (if the last - why?)?

Hello, I see that some cavalry units like Cataphract have a -25% city strenght modifier. Does this mean they weaken the strenght of the city they're attacking by 25%, their attacks are 25% weaker against cities or they actually weaken the city they're garrisoned in by 25% (if the last - why?)?
Cataphracts become 25% weaker

Top Bottom