1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

MODs compatible with Community Balance Patch (CBP)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by vyyt, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

Probably because bc1 and I don't have the best relationship (many, many quibbles about integrating EUI into the VP at all). :)

G

2. NikMuazHakim

NikMuazHakim Warlord

Hi,
    Sorry for asking, and there's possibly a thread about it somewhere...
    Here it goes, what are the negative effects of implementing the EUI new beta and VP beta?
    Thank you and have a wonderful day G

3. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

Not feasible unless you do a manual merge. So not going to happen. I’m happy with EUI as is.

G

NikMuazHakim likes this.
  4. tuska

tuska Chieftain

Anyone had a problem with world congress failing to start at all? I researched printing press and got nothing, I even checked with ingame editor that I had met all AIs. I am using the world congress mod that was in the latest pack, will try one game without it.

5. crushboss

crushboss Chieftain

I'm curious as to why you use version 3 of Grateful Settlers instead of version 4.

6. NikMuazHakim

NikMuazHakim Warlord

Had frequent crash with v4 and swap it with v3 and it fixed the prob, back in May. I'll try to do it in the next update :3 thank you for noticing that

My mods file is filed with .lua , sdd. and other things. possibly because all individual mod folder is gone. Anyone experienced this and how to fix? FYI: mod area in-game also crashes regularly now after deleting cache... this never happened before ever.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  7. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Prince

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    NikMuazHakim likes this.
  8. Asterix Rage

Asterix Rage Warlord

9. crushboss

crushboss Chieftain

With my current mod list I never crash and am using Grateful Settlers v4. I did try to add a mod to my game recently that did cause crashes 'Canton Pirates' & 'Canton Pirates CBO Compatibility'. I removed it and all is well again. The author is looking into the issue.

NikMuazHakim likes this.
  10. NikMuazHakim

NikMuazHakim Warlord

I added a more mods in my modpack, namely Leugi's Barbarian, Barbarian Evolved, Hex and conquer, Fortress border, Caravan build roads, Separate GP counter, Low improvement and units resolutions mod and economics mod.

I must say, everything works perfectly after tinkering a 'few' files. Also changed CBO assign plot file to have maximum natural wonders.

11. matlajs

matlajs King

Really advanced setup is something broken now. I play only 2nd game with it, just for dissable Ethiopia from game( they infuriate me) and it always turns events on, regardless i turn that off(every single box i check/uncheck).

12. vyyt

vyyt Deity

Oh, that's a shame. You can manually delete the Events folders from BOTH (1) CP/Modules/ and (2) CBO/Modules/

On my cell, so I am not sure about the exact path / folder structure.

NikMuazHakim likes this.
  13. Haile Marriam

Haile Marriam Chieftain

Does anyone play with JFD's Cities or Rise to Power mods? I've recently added them, but I'm having a hell of time getting things to work properly. I also tried Sukritact's Events and Decisions mod recently so I may be trying to do too much at once.

14. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

CiD/RtP won't work with EUI, if that's what you're trying. They will work with CBO/VP, but the public versions are quite outdated now so I can't say how well. A new release will come shortly after the next CP patch.

NikMuazHakim and dilophosaur like this.
  15. Haile Marriam

Haile Marriam Chieftain

Thanks for the explanation JFD. While I really like your mods (Rise to Power especially), I think I'll disable for now until the next patch and your updates. Thanks for continuing the work on your great mods.

16. Enginseer

Enginseer Salientia of the Community Patch Supporter

And just as he said it, a new CP patch was released shortly.

17. Grabbl

Grabbl Prince

I just wanted to report that Redesigned Colors and Icons poses problems for me, so it could be added to the incompatible list (my workers couldn't build some improvements, advanced menu options missing). Tested with RCI_V_2-0_Beta and VP 11/26.

Edit:

2 additions:
    1) sorry, I just remarked somebody already posted this.
    2) tested around a bit, it worked for me to just put the "Redesigned Colors and Icons..." Folder from RCI_V2-Beta/Mod/ in the MOD folder of my game instead of using it as modpack (as suggested by the author).

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  18. Y.O.

Y.O. Warlord

Using ExCE, I am unable to annex tribes, nor can I use up a great admiral for luxury, so I'm not sure if it's fully compatible with the more recent versions of VP.

19. Jarula

Jarula King

Has YNAEMP went updated?

20. DeadInTheWater

DeadInTheWater Chieftain

Who would be willing to share their current mod list? Back for another playthrough, curious what's latest and greatest?