MODS compatible with Vox Populi (VP)

Landmines mod.
Fully compatible with CP and with a mention that id really want to see it implemented somehow in CP. Its really fun and adds a whole new mechanic.
"Adds a new Landmine improvement that can be built by Modern ground units. Landmines explode when triggered by an enemy unit, and do additional area-effect damage to all nearby enemies. "
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=198147029

Landmines mod.

just to report that I tried Light Touch mod with CP/CBP and EUI and it's buggy

Thanks for the report, guys, I updated the lists accordingly.

> Zer0lis:
Out of curioisty, can AI handle the landmines (both laying them and avoiding them) well?

Barbarian Immersion Enhancements mod. Seemed to work without issue up until turn 495 of a marathon game. From what I can tell from the Lua logs, it was time for the Barbarians to change into Brigands and get their promotions, and this caused the game to CTD. I turned off the promotion aspect of the mod, yet it still crashed when the Barbarian text updated. Not sure yet on any possible solution, maybe someone smarter than me would be able to figure out how to get the mods to play well together, but I wouldn't know what to do.

Edit: The mod WILL work if you turn off Barbarian promotions and Barbarian name changes. There will still be Barbarian Great Generals and unhappiness from Barbarians in your borders. Partial compatibility.

Barbarian Immersion Enhancements mod. Seemed to work without issue up until turn 495 of a marathon game. From what I can tell from the Lua logs, it was time for the Barbarians to change into Brigands and get their promotions, and this caused the game to CTD. I turned off the promotion aspect of the mod, yet it still crashed when the Barbarian text updated. Not sure yet on any possible solution, maybe someone smarter than me would be able to figure out how to get the mods to play well together, but I wouldn't know what to do.

Edit: The mod WILL work if you turn off Barbarian promotions and Barbarian name changes. There will still be Barbarian Great Generals and unhappiness from Barbarians in your borders. Partial compatibility.

Toooo baaad. I love this mod. I got CTDs too and didn't know why - now I see. Can you tell me, how to disable these?

Edit: Ok, I found it, there is a settings file.

... and ...

Edit: Ok, I found it, there is a settings file.

Thank you for the reports, guys. Please create a new thread with instructions about how to make this mod work with CPP and I will add the mod to the list with a link to the instructions.

Thanks,
vyyt

Can 'Civilization Appropriate Great General and Great Admiral Names' mod be made compatible with CPP? It really adds some historical flavour without bringing any gameplay changes. I tried to run it with CPP but no avail.

Link of the mod here.

Is this compatible with 3rd and 4th Unique Component mods?

It is not compatible.

I had both 3UC and 4UC enabled and it removed the paper generating buildings from the tech tree.

I'm not certain why, or when this began to happen, but my Cultural Diversity mod crashes after the load screen when the CBP is active (fine with just CP). It's sort of irregular, but persistent with CBP. Could you take a look at the crash dump file when you get a chance to see if you can discern the reason? Thanks.

Top Bottom