(Module) Modular Flavor Expanded Civs

patch 7.52 should be more stable than 7.44. But I know what you mean, I do the same with FFH patches ;)

Heh! It Should! I tend to stay away from newly released patches until they are a bit more stable =)

Thats right!!! Its the ole cannon fodder method.

Testers to the front and CHAAARRGGEEEE!!!!

Good thing Testers have unlimited restarts..... haha

found a very minor issue. UNIT_FANATIC has FLAVOR_EXPLORE which does not exist (neither FFH nor Wildmana). Can't think of anything flavor is currently used other than the city governours decision for building (only human governour, not AI), so flavor values aren't that important.

Thats right!!! Its the ole cannon fodder method.

Testers to the front and CHAAARRGGEEEE!!!!

Good thing Testers have unlimited restarts..... haha

:lol: That did sound bad didn't it :) OK let me rephrase it a bit. I tend to wait for a patch to be more stable until I release any updates, that dont mean I still wont play them personally... :p

:lol: That did sound bad didn't it :) OK let me rephrase it a bit. I tend to wait for a patch to be more stable until I release any updates, that dont mean I still wont play them personally... :p

Ahhhh yes so it is true what the wise hoppers say..........

The devil is in the details..... sometimes intended but not documented..... :devil:

haha

"As it is spoken, let it be written"

ummm that would be close but probably one of my hand grenade-horseshoe quotes, close but no cigar...... :smoke:

found a very minor issue. UNIT_FANATIC has FLAVOR_EXPLORE which does not exist (neither FFH nor Wildmana). Can't think of anything flavor is currently used other than the city governours decision for building (only human governour, not AI), so flavor values aren't that important.

Humm I dont remember were I got that from... Its not in base Civ either... Go figure maybe some ghost code, when I was doing some more in-dept coding... (before I figured I didn't have enough time to learn/fool with dll editing...) Thanks I will purge that later and make it culture or gold...

Oh and it does work in the latest patch. Generally the way this mod is set up (modular), it should always work in new updates. That is as long as no major things have been changed. Such things as dll changes that effect the way the scheme files work (such as a command taken out, changed, etc), or folder rearrangements. This is very rare (IE when Wild Mana implemented true modular loading).

indeed, XML only modules almost always need no update. That's one big advantage of them.

just thought that not only Mazatl, but also Illians could get fanatics and dragon shrines. the Mazatl are lizards, with a wyvern hero, so related to dragons. Illians have a dragon just like kurios and sheaim ;)

Yea I considered the Illians, but I just dont see Auric letting them survive long enough, I have seen him as more of an agnostic militant.
(Mazatl will come eventually, but I want it a bit different. I actually hope Sephi adds some KotD stuff in his mod. Seeing that the Mazatl are not in the main FFH mod, I am kinda waiting for further hints from Sephi. He did ask for ideas in another thread).

it would be great to see the Wyrmfisher added to the kurios so they can get sea resources without need to settle on the coast. although I prefer RiFe's version, available at KOTE + Fishing. it should be unable to leave cultural borders, so that it can't be used as an uber scout.

[to_xp]Gekko;9227056 said:
it would be great to see the Wyrmfisher added to the kurios so they can get sea resources without need to settle on the coast. although I prefer RiFe's version, available at KOTE + Fishing. it should be unable to leave cultural borders, so that it can't be used as an uber scout.

I like the Wyrmfisher too. ;)

[to_xp]Gekko;9227056 said:

No need to settle on the coast, but it does take awhile to get the ability to use your sea resources as the Kurios in this mini mod.

1: Can use their Airships to build workboats on water and costal tiles (this is for those land locked cities and settlements that can not build workboats)

Top Bottom