Monday Night Civ?

Thank you for the game dcbandicoot, hope to see you ina a new game.
Who's going to host next time?

I will do it again next time. Same time next Sat?

Thanks for starting this up dbandicoot, it has been really fun. Would you like to start another game for another time? Maybe a PBEM or Pitboss game so that we can play this one and the new one at the same time.

Also...

I would like to Invite you and everyone else here to join the new BTS Multi Team Democracy Game (MTDG), currently in the planning stage. Just click the "Team Kazakhstan" link in my sig and follow the "moved" threads to the new forum.

thx for starting this game dcbandicoot. Sorry for destroying your civ but thats part of the game.
It was a bit disapointing to see that the map turned out to be a panguea map.
For my sea based civ i was hoping for continents or island. Now i decided to use my east Indianman to attack from sea. Well it worked out very nice.

Thank you for the game dcbandicoot, hope to see you ina a new game.
Who's going to host next time?

Thanks for starting this up dbandicoot, it has been really fun. Would you like to start another game for another time? Maybe a PBEM or Pitboss game so that we can play this one and the new one at the same time.

thx for starting this game dcbandicoot. Sorry for destroying your civ but thats part of the game.
It was a bit disapointing to see that the map turned out to be a panguea map.
For my sea based civ i was hoping for continents or island. Now i decided to use my east Indianman to attack from sea. Well it worked out very nice.

My pleasure, guys. I am more than willing to host again at some point in the near future. SB/Mark- don't worry, I knew I was committing suicide when I attacked sommerswerd. But I had to try, I was cramped and hopeless to win.

Sommerswerd: I'm willing to start up a PBEM or Pitboss game, though given my obsession with new games I should wait about two weeks for my hell schedule to clear up :). I'll keep checking on this thread, I suppose.

Also, now I can't update the play log! Oh well. Good luck all!

Has anyone here played a Democracy Game before? It's super-duper fun.:D

You and a team of volunteers act as the government of a Civ. You face off on a map against other teams doing the same and see who can build/govern the best country.

It is just like playing a game of Civ, except that all the actions are decided by the team instead of by one player (its sort of like being a member of a government).

Anyway, we are planning the next BTS Democracy Game now. I encourage all of you to check out the goings' on... Just click the "BTS Multi-Team Democracy Game" below in my sig. We are currently forming teams, and I am on Team AMAZON... also in my sig, for anyone who is interested.

If you want to see how the last game went, click "Team Kazakhstan" in my sig. Hope to see some of you over there... If not I'll see you all Saturday.:goodjob:

Well the game doesnt make much progress with all the disconecting and firewall problems.
Hope next saterday it will be better.
Shall i try to host next saterday? maybe less connection troubles.

Top Bottom