Mongolian Infantry Pack (August 10, 2008)

Great Pack of Mongolians and very Good Work Sandris :goodjob:

... I am sure you know that no matter how many Units you make and perhaps because you make so many that basically complete a Tribe, you will generally have requests for an additional unit... I agree with ShiroKobbure that the Heavy Swordsman added to a Horse would Top Off this Pack in a very complete way for the Mongolians if you have the time or desire to make the addition.

Nicely done and badly needed!

Sandris, I bow down before you :worship:

Thank you Sandris! As usual, top notch units and finally a good reason to put the Mongols back in my mod.

Thank you for these wonderful units. They're badly needed.:goodjob:

Sandris, I know you get a lot of requests, but may I ask you for considering a Mongol worker in that dress?

I must say, you continually outdo yourself. Simply amazing.
Might I offer one teensy weensy suggestion?
It looks to me like the light swordsman has a bigger sword than the heavy.
I'm thinking that maybe the heavy swordsman should have a bigger sword.
I know that size isn't everything, but perhaps something that's more like a big broadsword, somthing that would hack through armour.

Wow, that was a surprise! This is super, super cool.

I must say, you continually outdo yourself. Simply amazing.
Might I offer one teensy weensy suggestion?
It looks to me like the light swordsman has a bigger sword than the heavy.
I'm thinking that maybe the heavy swordsman should have a bigger sword.
I know that size isn't everything, but perhaps something that's more like a big broadsword, somthing that would hack through armour.

Um, the units have the same sword? The Pedia preview shows the Heavy holding it at a bad angle, so it looks smaller..

this made my day back when they first came out and it just made it again when I came back for another look. :D

These have to be some of my favorite units ever but all your stuff is top of the line. :goodjob:

Top Bottom