More Civilisations

Alpha still looks offcentre in this :p

Love your civs and they look like great fun, but unfortunately don't have them all selected because of bugs I experienced or am reading about in Steam workshop. Coming back to your earlier question on bug lists, please see below, hope this helps and you have a chance to look at it!
Awesome, thanks for putting that together! The Slavic ones are already fixed and they're just waiting on some updated TSL values for the new version before that's released, and we're looking into alternative UAs for Minoa at the moment too. Rest of it will be going on the fix it list for sure, let me know if you find any more!

Alpha still looks offcentre in this :p

I'm still not seeing it. Maybe a bit, but I'd rather fix the civs themselves than the infographic.

Though now you've mentioned it, it'll probably bug me :lol:

We Love the King day instead of Golden Age?

If it worked with Cultural Diversity it should work here...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

• Fixed leaderscene not displaying
  • Fixed mod support
  • Fixed intro diplo lines not working
  • Updated Lua and fixed bugs within
  • Nerfed defence and HP from Opole

Subscribe | Download

I really like the unit icons for that one. Thanks for the fixes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

• Fixed UA not working
  • Fixed glitch with Trieste's name
  • Updated city list

Subscribe | Download

name of the second city of Serbia is not correct

[429502.578] Invalid Reference on Civilization_CityNames.CityName - "TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MC_SERBIA_PRIZEN" does not exist in Language_en_US
[429502.578] Invalid Reference on Civilization_CityNames.CityName - "TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MC_SERBIA_NIŠ" does not exist in Language_en_US

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    79.7 KB · Views: 125
For the Minoans, why not just do a free golden age when you build your first anaktora? I don't think I'd go too far because an early trade route is already pretty decent in combination with the UB.

Changelog:

• Fixed various bugs
  • Fixed text errors
  • Added E&D support
  • Added support for pretty much everything else
  • Added graphic for the Baghlah (instead of a reskinned caravel)

Subscribe | Download

Great to see an old civ getting an update!!!
Though I think its a bit... Uninteresting. I mean, its a nice civ, but it has too many bonuses related to to gold production IMO.

Each to their own, I suppose. Personally, it's one of my favourite civ designs for the exact same reason. Everything synergises perfectly and revolves around that theme of naval conquering and gold.

Well, kudos to the designer then :p

Great to see so many updates in quick succession :D

Great to see an old civ getting an update!!!
Though I think its a bit... Uninteresting. I mean, its a nice civ, but it has too many bonuses related to to gold production IMO.

I see the nurses let you out again, Natan :D

Awesome to see Oman updated - it's been a long time coming. Here's hoping it won't be too long before the rest of MC's older civs are brought up to date.

Congratulations though, to all concerned, on managing to push through so many updates and releases since Jan's return.

EDIT; I seem to be getting the same problem that I had with Savage's original release - whereupon no decisions (not even the generic ones) appear to be showing up for Oman. I also noticed while looking for the decisions, that the Magical Girl support in the files seems to refer to Savage, rather than Saif bin Sultan.

Awesome, I was waiting for an Oman update for a while. Thanks!

Top Bottom