More GPs Module

Wojciech Kilar

Polonaise from "Pan Tadeusz: The Last Foray in Lithuania" (1999)

Krzesimir Dębski

Winged Hussars' Polonaise (1999/2000)

Very good choice, yesterday I went a bit fast. The whole album is sublime.

For Rap, I asked my brother, he has a much more extensive culture than me in music.

Spoiler KRS One :

Spoiler Cypress Hill :

Spoiler NWA :

Spoiler NAS :

Spoiler Public Enemy :

And just a wish, I haven't seen Neil Young in the Great Musicians, it's not possible :nono:. For as many reasons as he has talent, commitment and longevity and because is the grunge father, he must figure among the great musicians, please. :worship:

Last edited:
Nigel Kennedy something?

Stop now with GMs.
Some of you have their personnal GP in it. I like this.

MGPs is getting very heavy. I'm concerned about that.

File size isn't a big problem for most people, but there's a finite amount of ingame memory available, particularly in the 43 Civ version...

Thank you for setting this up! It was really refreshing to see a few new Great Works and it gets me excited again to use a great Person.

For Rap, I asked my brother, he has a much more extensive culture than me in music.
This list will not be complete without some Wu-Tang Clan.

Also, I think it's unfair to not include Weird Al in the GM's, seeing as he's been creating awesome parodies for ages.

Not sure if I should report here but, in my current game, there are some great art in which artwork does not load in-game. (See attached images)

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-13_12-39-42.png
    upload_2021-2-13_12-39-42.png
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • upload_2021-2-13_12-40-21.png
    upload_2021-2-13_12-40-21.png
    825.4 KB · Views: 65
This list will not be complete without some Wu-Tang Clan.

Yes, completely agree, I only gave a few examples and they are more oriented (especially American and French). I tried to include the Latino influences with Cypress Hill and Keny Arkana.
These are not an exhaustive list and in the end it is @Asterix Rage who makes the choice. Personally, I will have chosen:
Keny Arkana: Woman, french with latino influence, from Marseille, the city of Rap in France and new generation
Public enemy: Because it's a huge group and because of the slap I took when I discovered this scene from "Do The right Thing" from Spike Lee
Spoiler Fight the Power :

Last edited:
Wu-Tang Clan
Samourai Showdown

Current RapGMs:

Evolution >
Nile Rodgers - The Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's Delight - Director's choice :)
KRS-One - Sound of da Police
Lauryn Hill - Lost Ones is what i'm looking for. Great @2:50

International rap poetry >​
MiyaGi - Captain - Director's choice :)
Gabriel Garzon Montano - Agüita @1:26 - Director's choice :)

Let's add just one more.

Here my horse:
Electro HardCore Fusion Rap FUTURE_ERA >​
DJ Clipz - Super Sunday-EC3 (Baptazia) @0:22

RZA-Samourai Showdow, Wu-Tang Clan or Baptazia? Who win?

Weird Al in the GM's
What do you have in mind?

Last edited:
Not sure if I should report here but, in my current game, there are some great art in which artwork does not load in-game. (See attached images)
It's always right to repport here things about MGPs.
'artwork does not load in-game' fixed in v.3

v.2 is really buggy awful :blush:
I own you some explanation about that :lol:

A VP bug, pinpoints by @psparky and fixed by @ilteroi prevented to test MGPs propely. Also it took me more time than expected to undestand all about GP mod!
Preview beta v.3 patch here in few days with new GM pictures (background) in it.

Last edited:
What do you have in mind?
If you were actually going to include Weird Al, then probably something from when he debuted, like "Another One Rides The Bus". He was kind of a unique silly suggestion though, and if anything he's more of a writer (please don't make a "Weird Al" GW...).

Last edited:
Weird Al for next Great Prophet :lol:

Top Bottom