More GPs Module

a justification for why you think each should be removed?
They are not really Great Diplomats. Look at the links...
Do I need to justify more why I WANT to remove Kurt Waldheim, an intelligence officer in Nazi Germany's Wehrmacht, when we have aready José Maria da Silva Paranhos at the same era?

Look at this thread, a couple of players only really care about what we (@Hinin @psparky @pineappledan @adan_eslavo @Catan) did seriously.
I'm waiting for the one who will ask for an unrepresentative fake pool...:mad:

Last edited:
I plan to finalize MoreGPs module by the end of this year.
First task : Great Diplomates standardization.

73 new GDs come with MoreGPs and 25 come with City-State Diplomacy Mod (CSD)
The plan is to gather all of them in MoreGP and fix 'EraType' (GDs' date of birth) missing from CSD part.

Among the CSD part, I'd like to remove a few of them I consider they are not really Great Diplomats:
Yoshida Shigeru
Kurt Waldheim
Violette Szabo
William Seward
T.E. Lawrence
William Howard (! Certainly a Very Great Modder but never the negotiator of a ceasefire)
Lawrence Durrell
Madeleine Albright

Would anyone feel affected by this choice?

An other concern I have is about INFORMATION ERA (Born after 1989)
Only 4 Information Era GDiplomates are in VP : Nadia Murad, Malala Yousafzai, Aalayah Eastmond and Greta Thunberg.

Does anyone have a suggestion to make?

I am affected. I put these in because I've done research projects on all of them during my MA/Ph.D, and they're a reminder of the work I did.

Also whoward remains as tribute. No touchy!

G

I am affected. I put these in because I've done research projects on all of them during my MA/Ph.D, and they're a reminder of the work I did.

Also whoward remains as tribute. No touchy!

G
A such /quote from G clarify definitly what the plan is. No touchy
That's fine

What’s wrong with TE Lawrence?
Nothing as a GGeneral

Anyway, I'll make an update for me.

Last edited:
William Howard (! Certainly a Very Great Modder but never the negotiator of a ceasefire)

If it weren't for his technical and diplomatic skills in aiding others with the creation of Civ 5 mods, VP wouldn't be what it is today :)

And by extension, many other Great Diplomats could not flourish and many ceasefires would not have taken place in the worlds created by Vox Populi.

They are not really Great Diplomats. Look at the links...
Do I need to justify more why I WANT to remove Kurt Waldheim, an intelligence officer in Nazi Germany's Wehrmacht, when we have aready José Maria da Silva Paranhos at the same era?

Look at this thread, a couple of players only really care about what we (@Hinin @psparky @pineappledan @adan_eslavo @Catan) did seriously.
I'm waiting for the one who will ask for an unrepresentative fake pool...:mad:
All I'm saying, not all the ones are obvious, maybe some but not all. And, while I was able to look at the wikipedia article, that's not really a great understanding and it's hardly like you can expect everyone to extensively research each person.

btw @InkAxis, I just got Kanishka as a GGeneral. Maybe you want to drop him from the list when your mod is installed?

I think everyone is appreciative that we're not running out of Great People anymore. I certainly am!

agreed. I personally do not care about what the gp names are, it’s just not something I’m passionate about. But I am very happy I can still have GP towards the endgame!

this mod still working? or there is another mod that puts more great people?

Top Bottom