[POLL] More Wonders for VP

What exclusive Enlightenment Era World Wonders you would like to see added in this mod (max. 3)

• Wat Pho (Thailand) (around1688) tied to Economics

• Buckingam Palace (England) (1703) tied to Navigation

• Paro Taktsang (Bhutan) (1692) tied to EE-Flintlock

• Bell Rock Lighthouse (Scotland) (1810) tied to EE-Wargames

• Yellowstone National Park (USA) (1872) tied to EE-Wargames

• Arc de Triomphe (France) (around 1830) tied to EE-Wargames

• Bastille (France) (from XIV to late XVIII) (but as a prison) tied to EE-Fortifications

• Taman Sari (Indonesia) (1765) tied to EE-Fortifications

• Stone Town (Tanzania) (1830-1840) tied to EE-Fortifications

• Bolshoi Theater (Russia) (1776/1825/1856) tied to EE-Romanticism

• other (suggest in the thread, please)

• Canal du Midi (France) (1681) tied to Navigation

• Fontanna di Trevi (Italy) (1776) tied to Economics

• Modlin Fortress (Poland) (1806) tied to EE-Fortifications

Results are only viewable after voting.
New build for Natural Wonder popup screen:
  • much more info added like: fresh water, damage dealt, tech unlocking passage etc.
  • wider and taller window to fit all stuff;
Spoiler Round 2 :
upload_2020-5-12_19-3-52.jpeg

Additionally some wonders will receive new unique abilities:
  • Promotion for Kailash increaseing mobility of missionaries;
  • Promotion for Uluru increasing influence of diplo units;
  • and some more unique stuff coming... first page info is updated from time to time, so worth looking there.
Also Petra (wrong requirements) and Gate of the Sun (not worked on Lamassu Gate before) fix.

Hello Adan,

HIMEJI CASTLE: requires a hill but the text says flat terrain.

Salar de Uyuni : nothing grows in a salt desert (even if I know that salt is designed as a :c5food: food bonus because of its quality in preserving food)
This reserve contains 50% of the world's lithium, I would suggest : 1 :c5production: 3 :c5gold: 1 :c5science: and 1 :c5science: per era, :c5food: food bonus come by +3 salt.

But cool whatever the bonuses :cooool:

Himeji had text error. Fixed.
Thanks for feedback for Salar :thumbsup:

Dev update:
  • Salar is 2-tile wonder;
  • distance bewteen NWs lowered so more of them fit the map, and much often will cap the limit of NWs set in files;
  • some wonders extensively change surrounding area (Everest, Kailash, Sri Pada, Salar);
Dev update:
  • Great Zimbabwe now XP supports Land units instead of all domains;
  • 2 new yields used:
    • Krak des Chevaliers: +1 :c5greatperson: GGenP instead of :c5production:;
    • Falun Mine: +1 :c5greatperson: GGenP instead of :c5production:;
    • Marae Arahurahu: +1 :c5greatperson: GAdmP;
    • House of Trade: +1 :c5greatperson: GAdmP instead of :c5gold:;

Last edited:
Hi, adan_eslavo! Nature Wonders look great, I like to have diversity.
On the first page you say added 5 new industrial Wonders, seems I missed something, which are those Wonders?

They are not released yet, but they will come into play with Natural Wonder patch. It will be huge update, so I must do all the stuff carefully and check multiple things together in case some hidden bugs.
New wonders: Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, Monte Carlo, Museum Island, Brooklyn Bridge and Panama Canal.
Also tons of new additional stuff will be available like requirements for all existing wonders upt to the end of the game, some art fixes, bug fixes, balance issues etc.

I don't know when it will be released. Some things left me to do:
  • those crappy bugs on my list (currently 4);
  • last UI modifications for NWs;
  • few unique abilities for NWs (most of them was today implemented);
  • old icon art rework for renaissance era;
  • probably some NWs balancing;
  • models for NWs if VP guys response? If not I will release with not working models (minor issue);
  • wonder quotes recordings (probably in next iteration);
WWs are ready, restrictions, texts and other minor stuff too.

Last edited:
After long break (I was in the place without tv, internet or phone signal) I made next part of icon rework:
upload_2020-5-24_20-48-1.png
upload_2020-5-24_20-48-8.png
upload_2020-5-24_20-48-13.png
upload_2020-5-24_21-6-50.png

Last edited:
I have a suggestion for Trans-Siberian Railway: to build it your empire should have at least 5 Train Stations and it may give smth to all Train Stations, say, +10% growth and production or so all.

P.S. Damn, no one table (Building_YieldModifiers, Policy_BuildingClassYieldModifiers, Building_BuildingClassYieldModifiers) do not show +% to food in description of modified building (train station in this case). The last one even don't work on train stations built after the Trans-Siberian Railway. But I use not latest dll, maybe it fixed now.

Last edited:
Last piece of art for previous wonders. Now all wonders up to industrial have civ5-style icons:
upload_2020-5-25_22-17-59.png
upload_2020-5-25_22-18-4.png
upload_2020-5-25_22-18-8.png

upload_2020-5-25_22-18-12.png
upload_2020-5-25_22-18-16.png

I'm quite busy IRL now, but if I have some time, I push forward. I can't tell you about release date now.

Hello Adan,

I'am in a game with the Aztecs and I have a bug on the floating garden which seems to be coming from More Wonders for VP :sad:.

I found a discussion about that in the thead MUCfVP and it's the same problem (but I don't play with MUCfVP). I play with a lot of mod but I tested just with VP and More Wonder to be sure

Spoiler With More Wonder 4VP :
upload_2020-5-31_16-56-0.png
upload_2020-5-31_16-58-31.png

Spoiler Without More Wonder 4VP :
upload_2020-5-31_16-57-26.png
upload_2020-5-31_16-57-54.png

I mentioned earlier, that I cannot replicate that, so maybe the bug is present in your stable version, but not in my non-released beta (I probably fixed this by the way, even not knowing about that). When 0.8 will be released, first thing you can do is recheck that and let me know :)

As for other bugs, I posted threads on VP github, because I cannot find solution or mistake in my code:
  • rerquirements miss unique buildings and can see only base ones (f.e. they can't see Tabya, but Stone Works yes) even though there's buildingclass in the code.
  • XP issue of Great Zimbabwe is odd. Did someone check if Qalhat (which uses slightly modified lua code like GZ, butinstead of XP there's :c5culture:) works fine?
  • (0.8) resources given by dummy buildings cannot be traded, so some abilities must be changed to give only one copy.
  • (0.8) units which are set to move over mountains move over ice too (I used HoveringUnit=1 and CanMoveImpassable=1; HoveringUnit alone doesn't work). Anyone knows solution for that problem?

Last edited:
Is this mode supposed to play with the Wonders Expanded mod, separate, or is it a replacement? Thanks! :D

Anyone knows why it is possible to build all those additional wonders on turn 1 of the game? Installed the mod and it seems that is not working correctly. Is there any other requirement needed for the mod to work?

Check lua.log and database.log. Maybe mod load order, or mod confilict?

Did someone check if Qalhat (which uses slightly modified lua code like GZ, butinstead of XP there's :c5culture:) works fine?

I checked, the building works well. Each trade route from the city to another civilization brings a +2 :c5culture: bonus and with IGE, there is a good number of dummy buildings in the city.

Top Bottom