Most detested leader/civ?

I hate Isabella and Montezuma the most.

I hate Montezuma because however good the relationship is between your two nations, there is always a war just around the corner. In one recent game, he was my stringest ally, we had a good relationship and were doing a lot of trading. However, without any prior warning, or any inclination that he was getting angry, the SOB declared war on me. Just as well that I kicked his @ss.

Isabella is irritating because there is no pleasing the *****. Whatever I do, she never likes it. The only option I'm ever left with is to wipe her off the face of the earth.

Tokugawa is also annoying, although not to the level of the previous two. His stubborness is annoying beyond belief. If your stuck on the end of an island, with only Japan blocking you off, your stuck in there until you get astronomy, or kill the bastard. His lack of trade sense is also frustrating, ******ing his nation and making them a waste of space.

I'm suprised no one has voted for Napoleon yet. He always steals early wonders from me and loves to start random wars with friends almost as much as Monte.

Isabella is awesome, just make sure you don't try to compete in the religious race, and choose her religion. She'll even convert all your cities for you! Monty and Mansa are probably the two I like the least, although I've had a few bad experiences with Julius too.

Isabella and Tokugawa are the two I despise the most. Haven't had much contact with Shaka yet, but I'm sure I'll grow to despise him just as much.

Phrederick said:
Isabella is awesome, just make sure you don't try to compete in the religious race, and choose her religion. She'll even convert all your cities for you! Monty and Mansa are probably the two I like the least, although I've had a few bad experiences with Julius too.

See, I like having my own religion, not Izzy's.

I despise Mansa Musa, he ALWAYS seems to be ahead in tech, especialy when he's on another contitent! [pissed] What do you guys have against Izzy? Unless I start with mysticism and am grabbing an early religon, I always convert to her religon. Yes, she does get very angry if you have a different religon, but remember she WILL be your friend if you have the same religon.:)
And she very rarely backstabs me after I convert to her religon. And she is kinda hot.:mischief:

Monty is funny!
MONTY-ZUMA'S FLYING (BACKSTABBING) CIRCUS!
*Monty Python theme plays*

Monty: I shall now backstab Izzy and rule the world!*evil laughter*

Izzy: *Declares war on Monty, attacks with 50 conquistadors* Ha! The Spannish Inqusition!

Monty: I didn't expect the Spannsih Inqusition!

Izzy: NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquistion!

:lol: :crazyeye: Yep, I'm cool.

louis. he will almost always get way ahead in power, then keep on demanding stuff from me until he's annoyed. and there comes the inevitable war with his morbidly obese stacks, which he'll happily send from across the world.

i love starting next to monty or izzy. with monty just make sure you attack him first, and early. his jaguars suck against axe. izzy is like a free settler, free religion, and possibly free prophet which you can trade for with a few axemen. i'll take that trade izzy :D

mansa is certainly the most annoying. he'll keep asking me for favours even if i've beat him down to 1 city.

I hate tokugawa simply becasue he ruins my game if he is near me. Thankfully in my last 18 civ game on Pangaea I had an interested starting in which I was on a subcontinent to pangaea blocked by mountains so no one could invade me without a navy. That game was really fun because everybody really took sides. It was war the whole game. I counted that someone declared war on me 39 times. I was constantly at war but thankfully I enjoyed a golden age since I had a massive 30 advanced ship navy that kept me safe.

Another topic is who is your favorite leader(other than the one you choose alot). Mine would have to be cyrus, because for some reason I always end up having pa's with him in practically every game and plus hes my favorite person of all history hence the mod I'm working on. I'm quite partial to him.

I despise Mansa Musa, he ALWAYS seems to be ahead in tech, especialy when he's on another contitent!

Yes yes! He is damned annoying! You think he's your friend, and all the while he's teching up like some super-genius just itching to build that spaceship before anyone else.

Besides the leaders already mentioned, I also find both Khans to be very traitorous.

On the Warlords side, I find Brennus to be very very very annoying. Not only does he usually have an early religion, he makes too many demands, resulting in the inevitable war...

I hate the peaceful super trader civs the most. I can handle pretty much anything on my landmass. but if u get a 3 or 4 super friendly civ continent, thats very annoying, and a lot of my losses come from that.

Is there any question Isabella is the Queen B**** of the Universe?

Isabella is fine if you convert to her religion - watch that bosom heave!

Just remember to betray her and steal those cities around 900AD - Yum!

Montezuma is the real fruitcake in the larder though, I think I've ended up destroying him every game I play. Fun!

Best foes for run-for-your-money stakes are Mansa and Gandhi - both those Dudes are wily as hell acquiring techs and sucking up to other Civs.

I like Shaka, especially when he points? And why does no one ever mention Washington, like, ever? is it because you all play as him?

That Viking that's always late. Everytime we arrange a meeting I arrive to see him still walking towards me. Plain rude.

Ive gotten along with most of the leaders in various games and to varying degrees with little exception, apart from montezuma the mad-cap. That guy is just plain psychotic. No doubt about it.
Now in warlords I seem to be having trouble with Mehmed. He's a stuck up one. Meet him. Annoyed. Wont trade, won't talk. Call him up again. Furious. Still won't trade, now he talks his neighbors into not trading as well.
Everybody seems down on Isabella but I havent had a problem with her.. but thank to the warnings I keep my eye on her at all times.

Shaka is the most entertaining. When you get him riled he shakes his head and looks like an old slobbering hound. Asooka spooks me; he looks like a pervert or a politician.

I dislike playing against Louis XIV becuase he always builds cities close to me, and then randomly declares war on me...(He was once pleased with me and decited, what the heck, try to catpure my lvl. 3 city...I defended and got his capital)

My other most hated for random attacking is Hannibal...

Top Bottom