Most detested leader/civ?

Older than Dirt said:
; he looks like a pervert or a politician.

That should win a Best Quote Awards !:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lord Olleus said:
That should win a Best Quote Awards !:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep. I actually laughed out loud at that when I read it. Totally true:goodjob:

Goldfish4209 said:
Hold on a sec. I hate japan when they're the other guy, but they rock when you play them.

Yeah, Tokugawa's isolationist polices do severely make him fall behind in tech. But I love playing as Japan, not only is it one of my favorite real life civs, but Tokugawa being both Agressive and Protective is pretty sweet. I mean, your gunpowder units START with combat1, drill1, AND citydefense1! You must admit that is awesome. And samurai are great as well, not only do they look cool, but they have 2 first strikes and combat1! Regular macemen are already a strong unit, but 2 first strikes as well? :mwaha: The Japanese shale plant is great too. I love UUs and UBs that don't require resources. And +10% aint to shabby either. I must say Japan has been greatly improved in Warlords.

-turqouiseninja

My worst civs/leaders ;

Ghandi- He requests too much and doesnt help you at all, He always founds a religon, no matter what and steals your wonders, he usualy wins UN elections, to top it all off he has a huge military

Mansa Musa- Same as Ghandi

My favorite leaders are:

Ramness II - Hes always friendly, inclined to accept trade deals.

Saladin- Same as above

Mehmed II- He makes a great ally, he will hardly backstab you, plus he is likely to accept being your vassal

Ragnar- Hes unlikely to win, hes one of those civs that just stays in the backround and cripples opponents, but never wins. Its always best to be on his good side.

:lol: Wow Louis is stubborn or what. Did you try offering yourself? :lol: How many things did you actually offer, cause I noticed there was more on the scroll down. Personally I really hate Catherine. SHE ATTACKS ME EVERY GAME! Or every game she's in. Once I said no to her for a tribute demand two times, and she got incredibly annoyed and decided to attack my entire east coast (I was playing Earth scenario). In the end I was successful in defending, but I didn't get to attack anything because she was on this lil' patch of land east of germany.

GOTTA HATE CATHERINE

It's sort of of a love/hate relationship.

When I play her, I love her
When her empire has streched to my empire and she backstabbes me like so ofter, I hate her

meh. She actually freaks me out. She's always staring at me like she's thinking "He'd make a nice carpet..." Plus I'm really surprised she doesn't have serious neck problems from turning her head everytime to look at the person...maybe she has ADD or something...:p

Well I think I hate him - Napoleon. I think I dont like him coz he's very very stupid (but brave!). Attacking my main continent at a stage when he was only the third best power (I was first) and for no reason at all - I was just about to attack Montezuma and Napoleon wades in for no reason...Was fun when I wiped out his massive force of Cavalry units and then invaded his island....Surprised the hell out of me though!

I like napoleon. Except when he gets cocky (which happens very often). He starts blabbing about "I'm not making that trade!" or "You puny civilization!" (even though you're stronger than him).:crazyeye:

Personally, I've never had a problem with Isabella. Then again, I've had the fortune of never actually sharing a border with her. She's usually at the other end of the continent, or on an island by herself.

Now Montezuma I hate. Not only in Civ4, but also Civ3. Monty never is on my good side, what with his warmongering policies. Another annoying warmongering on is the Mongels. Always seem to try to expand thier Empire. I usually manage to hold back thier hordes though.

issabel and monty

Alex is hands down most annoying of them all he'll send his 2 archers! across the whole globe and declare in 2000 BC, amazing

Ive got a pretty extensive list of ai civs Im not too found of for one reason or another.

The two khans. Isabella. Alex. Monty. Louis. Cathrene. Napolean. Peter. Hatti. Mansa. Roosevelt. Toku. Both romans. Carthage. To name a few off the top of my head.

wow you people sure hate a lot...I love to see monty get mad! I don`t know about you guys, but he`s actually kind of funny when he gets mad. I think he needs a psychatrist.:crazyeye: I like the khans if I am the khans. I love being the Mongols, but I hate the A.I khans because they demand too much even if they are the weakest. Since this thread is just repeating itself over and over and is never-ending, I think I`ll leave.
This is snaker8, signing off! (of this thread)

Snaker8 said:
:lol: Wow Louis is stubborn or what. Did you try offering yourself? :lol: How many things did you actually offer, cause I noticed there was more on the scroll down. Personally I really hate Catherine. SHE ATTACKS ME EVERY GAME! Or every game she's in. Once I said no to her for a tribute demand two times, and she got incredibly annoyed and decided to attack my entire east coast (I was playing Earth scenario). In the end I was successful in defending, but I didn't get to attack anything because she was on this lil' patch of land east of germany.
I was desperate for chemistry since my enemy was using it on me I tried trading Luis Divine right, whoms beakers were equal to chem. And he refused, so I tried offering up constitution and he again refused, so I tried giving him all my techs and he still refused.

Snaker8 said:
wow you people sure hate a lot...I love to see monty get mad! I don`t know about you guys, but he`s actually kind of funny when he gets mad. I think he needs a psychatrist.:crazyeye: I like the khans if I am the khans. I love being the Mongols, but I hate the A.I khans because they demand too much even if they are the weakest. Since this thread is just repeating itself over and over and is never-ending, I think I`ll leave.
This is snaker8, signing off! (of this thread)
YEA, you people are haters <wink> no wonder the world is the way it is.
Actually the most vile, wicked back-stabbing offense against me by the AI, is absolutely NOTHING compared to the creative butt-piracy I have delivered to them....
I am so glad there is no AI capable of such ruthless diplomacy as what comes to my mind when Im working out strategy.

Top Bottom