Multiplayer Let's Plays - BuilderFTW

Some minor thoughts on you aztec duel.

You really like scouts.... Think you should have taken free settler insted of free worker first for the old.. +4 happinees neutral city. Made less couts. also you were + 7 happines at a point and it tok very long time before u used it. Think you d done better with more cities. mabye 2-3 more settlers before starting to make other stuff. so that you could make infra in capital and still hold up an offence with units from your satelite cities.

also I noticed u fired on the city itself insted when he did have units outside within range. I allways find its better to focus all fire killing units around the city (apart from balistas or catas) until they r all dead and not waste fire on a city unless u have nothing else to fire at....

Just my thoughts on what I would have done different....

I want to enjoy civ 5 multiplayer but the simuntanious turns ruin is

However I did enjoy the lets play

Any chance theres gonna be some form of casting for the AwesoMeCiv Tournament?

To KM-
I agree, I needed more cities. The two scouts is a lot but they can be very useful, they just weren't this game.
I agree, that was not optimal play. I had kinda figured out I was not going to take the city, so I was going to try to get lucky at take some shots on the city before I lost all my army. I agree generally it is better advice(and maybe it was here as well) to take out units around a city before attacking it.

I forgot to record my duel with NecroDMI, which is sad because it was a good game... I will definitely record my game against King David.

:bowdown:s&:king:s is coming soon anyway.

Yeah I agree, they also could have gotten to iron faster by researching it directly as opposed to using the Great Library.

We should have researched archery earlier, and I think core should have sent his units up to my capital instead of his, but hey it worked out ok :p

BuilderFTW.

Thanks for taking the time to create these videos. Watching other people who know what they are doing comment on their game is the best way to learn.

I hope you make more and have to agree with Sultan that it would be awesome to see a FFA NQ game.

NQ_Prosperous

Top Bottom