• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

My civ supreme utopia for Warlords

Fish 666666

Chieftain
I removed the unique buliding and unit the reason is they will not work when I try to build them the game turns off a popup appears and says that their is a problem

If you want the unique unit and building at least three people must post that they want them.

I need help with my unique building and unit.

Email me at fish-0@myway.com

Attachments

• Supreme Utopia.zip
    129.8 KB · Views: 131
Supreme Utopia is a civ for people who like all powerful civs. Does anyone want the latest version?

not very commercial this approach !
can I suggest you to upload some pics ? or tell us why the supreme utopia is all powerfull ?
I gain a new post trying to give a chance to this thread, but I don't know if I should pursue !

The unit has 9999 health and movement,about 10 to 15 abilities,the building has 15 to 20 effects that make it very easy to win any game no matter how hard.I would put all of the effects but their are too many.As far as screenshots I do not know how to make one.By the way this is the latest version I am talking about. I will not put the latest version here until someone wants it.

If you like this civ say so.please

By the way I do not like my civ way too powerful and boring. I like the original warlords without mods.

I plan on creating a scenario that features the Western Alliance(Supreme Utopia renamed)and a equally powerful civ called The Eastern republic a evil dictatorship.It is a war set in the year 2100.I'll tell you more if anybody responds to this just ask a question about the scenario.

Top Bottom