My Generic Army

Very, very handy MBTs! I rather like their colour schemes, too. Any specific inspiration?

Hmm, inspiration? I think no. I worked not much these days.

Yeah, these are really nice, but perhaps you can change the coloring? Not all civs start in the desert.

This is not a color for desert. It's a neutral (not so neutral as gray of course), something average between firaxis tanks. But yes I thought to make them in some different colors someday...

I love your AbeLeoClerkAreiteK1-88. :D

There truly isn't anything "generic" about these tanks.

Thank you for the near-future MBT, gwendoline :)

-Oz

Yes, thank you so much, Gwendoline! I love it. Very timely for me too as I'm working on a near-future mod at the moment.

:goodjob:

EDIT: Any plan to do a near-future artillery unit to go with the tank, Gwendoline? Or any other near future units?

Thank you gwendoline for new tanks....but I want starting game with new tank MBT4, but there is not sound...I have put sounds from another tanks but don t work...why did you not put sounds like in another tanks....my english is not good, but I hope you understand me...thanks....

Thank you gwendoline for new tanks....but I want starting game with new tank MBT4, but there is not sound...I have put sounds from another tanks but don t work...why did you not put sounds like in another tanks....my english is not good, but I hope you understand me...thanks....

Welcome to CFC! :)

Here's an example, from the Sounds section of a unit's .ini, showing how to use another unit's sounds for the unit you wish to add sounds to.

Spoiler :

[Sound Effects]
BLANK=
DEFAULT=
WALK=
RUN=..\Panzer\PanzerRun.wav
ATTACK1=..\Panzer\PanzerAttack.amb
ATTACK2=
ATTACK3=
DEFEND=
DEATH=..\Panzer\PanzerDeath.wav
DEAD=
FORTIFY=..\Panzer\PanzerFidget.wav
FORTIFYHOLD=
FIDGET=..\Panzer\PanzerFidget.wav
VICTORY=
TURNLEFT=
TURNRIGHT=
BUILD=
ROAD=
MINE=
IRRIGATE=
FORTRESS=
CAPTURE=
STOP_AT_LAST_FRAME=
[Version]
VERSION=1
[Palette]
PALETTE=

The "..\" means go up one directory level.

Happy Modding,

Oz

Here I have two suggestions for Gwendoline, you try to create two new tank. One is a Croatian tank degman - 95, there are only two prototypes - try to find more information on the Internet in English, a second tank is the Turkish project "Altay! Here are some links ....

http://www.google.hr/search?q=hrvat...v&sa=X&ei=3XX0Tau3As_bsgadhOzNBg&ved=0CBkQsAQ

http://indian-defense-news.blogspot.com/2011/05/prototype-of-turkeys-first-national.html

Cool tanks, especially the chinese and german one!! But hopefully we first concentrate on the machines we see on the road today, like the M1A1, LeClerc ect. :) Still having some gaps filled with Ripptide units :sad:

Cool tanks, especially the chinese and german one!! But hopefully we first concentrate on the machines we see on the road today, like the M1A1, LeClerc ect. :) Still having some gaps filled with Ripptide units :sad:

Wrymshadow has already made both of those tanks, maybe you should check those out until gwendoline makes his versions. Then you can see which you like better. :)

Top Bottom