1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

My Gundam Mod!

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by la_dav, Jul 11, 2005.

1. la_dav

la_dav King

:( Though, Gundams still has , is a lot of to not be completed , ;) however, I plan to make novel Gundams first to increase attraction still. I have designed Gundam of a kind of new type, as if deformed warrior. Here is the deformed pattern of 3 kinds of style that I design. 2 fighter planes — Gundam soldier — flexible fighting beast — flexible cannon. On the deformed system of this Gundam, it is novel to have used , can expand the alloy material quality of type, so when warping , it can be effective to prevent deformed friction or organism is twisted. Now, issue him, me give him take to be named — — Hexahedron Gundam. :D

2. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Mysterious Jungle Warrior

Wow.......................

You HAVE surpassed BlueO's gundam by far now...

I wish I could do more to help you. Do you need more starships?

3. la_dav

la_dav King

The deformed animation of various forms, now, I am still debuging , hope that can be more smooth , do not also grasp on time. Have larger problem is , how to arrange or install the animation of this Gundam...

4. Abaddon

Abaddon Deity

tHIS IS JUST SO UBER COOL!

5. Sword_Of_Geddon

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

6. la_dav

la_dav King

Sword_Of_Geddon @: Thank you very much!No matter you make what unit, I like very much! If you are willing , I hope very much that you can also make some Gundams. You know that my technology of mix colors is very bad. Can words, my animation picture that gives us is merged consummately by you with mix colors. He He, the time of hoping your free time can be considered. But do not bother you! !

7. Sword_Of_Geddon

I would be glad to help you.

8. la_dav

la_dav King

Thank you!! Now, I can dispatch all animation pictures to you , give me some time, I arrange. Even possibility is former, the Gundam unit that made me can also give you again. I can make new Gundams model continuously and make the continuity picture of BMP form to you! Do not know really this how to appreciate you. ..! ~~ My best friend !!! :)

9. la_dav

la_dav King

Gif picture file:

10. Flamand

Flamand The Visible Elder!

11. Sword_Of_Geddon

la_dav is back! What happened to you? Vacation?

12. Falkonite

Falkonite Chieftain

la_dav, you're my new best friend!!! I really hope you'll finish this soon and that you'll also make one for civ IV when released.

13. la_dav

la_dav King

:sad: First, thank that you sustain for I's, you will be also my good friend also! About this MOD... Actually, have disappointeded very much! The pressure of this time work and other trifling matter make me have to give up , temporary... Stop making. To know , in the produce on CFC, strong people are also also to my great pressure. I am still considering! Civ IV? When issue love still, but for try recently, I am interested very much, perhaps, I can let everybody see my unit in civ IV or am other! Appreciate your support again, suddenly, I can still feel that I's exists! He He...

14. Sword_Of_Geddon

Don't give up la_dav. I saw a gundam model for Poser(The program I use). As soon as I can get it, I will try to help you with some decent units. Theres also the files you gave me, which I will experiment with.

15. Flamand

Flamand The Visible Elder!

Don't say that... :cry: Really makes me sad to hear such an enthousiastic and talented creator such as yourself let himself down like that. Come on, jia yo!! (learnt that from my Chinese wife :D) Don't give up!

16. Sword_Of_Geddon

Yeah la_dav, don't give up, Flamand and I are in your corner.

17. Sildo

Sildo A circle

La day, Your Gundam transformation is one of the most complicated animations I've ever seen!

18. la_dav

la_dav King

New Gundam that has been completed , I am to like grey...

19. Abaddon

Abaddon Deity

How many more Gundam units do you need to make? I mean are we anywhere near the mod moving towards different parts of development. Civlopedia? Techs?

20. la_dav

la_dav King

Say truth, my self also does not determine to still do how many unit. Have got new opinion think do unit again, I am confused and confused. One of my person is making MOD , has very tired feeling, because I am lazy sometimes! What is most major is that the technology that I feel me is not enough!