My Gundam Mod!

:( Though, Gundams still has , is a lot of to not be completed , ;) however, I plan to make novel Gundams first to increase attraction still. I have designed Gundam of a kind of new type, as if deformed warrior. Here is the deformed pattern of 3 kinds of style that I design. 2 fighter planes — Gundam soldier — flexible fighting beast — flexible cannon. On the deformed system of this Gundam, it is novel to have used , can expand the alloy material quality of type, so when warping , it can be effective to prevent deformed friction or organism is twisted. Now, issue him, me give him take to be named — — Hexahedron Gundam. :D

tHIS IS JUST SO UBER COOL!

Sword_Of_Geddon @: Thank you very much!No matter you make what unit, I like very much! If you are willing , I hope very much that you can also make some Gundams. You know that my technology of mix colors is very bad. Can words, my animation picture that gives us is merged consummately by you with mix colors. He He, the time of hoping your free time can be considered. But do not bother you! !

Thank you!! Now, I can dispatch all animation pictures to you , give me some time, I arrange. Even possibility is former, the Gundam unit that made me can also give you again. I can make new Gundams model continuously and make the continuity picture of BMP form to you! Do not know really this how to appreciate you. ..! ~~ My best friend !!! :)

Falkonite said:
la_dav, you're my new best friend!!! I really hope you'll finish this soon and that you'll also make one for civ IV when released.

:sad: First, thank that you sustain for I's, you will be also my good friend also! About this MOD... Actually, have disappointeded very much! The pressure of this time work and other trifling matter make me have to give up , temporary... Stop making. To know , in the produce on CFC, strong people are also also to my great pressure. I am still considering! Civ IV? When issue love still, but for try recently, I am interested very much, perhaps, I can let everybody see my unit in civ IV or am other! Appreciate your support again, suddenly, I can still feel that I's exists! He He...

la_dav said:
To know , in the produce on CFC, strong people are also also to my great pressure. I am still considering!
Don't say that... :cry: Really makes me sad to hear such an enthousiastic and talented creator such as yourself let himself down like that. Come on, jia yo!! (learnt that from my Chinese wife :D) Don't give up!

La day, Your Gundam transformation is one of the most complicated animations I've ever seen!

How many more Gundam units do you need to make? I mean are we anywhere near the mod moving towards different parts of development. Civlopedia? Techs?

Say truth, my self also does not determine to still do how many unit. Have got new opinion think do unit again, I am confused and confused. One of my person is making MOD , has very tired feeling, because I am lazy sometimes! What is most major is that the technology that I feel me is not enough!

Top Bottom