1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

My Gundam Mod!

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by la_dav, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Mysterious Jungle Warrior

I'll try and help you with units if I can la_dav. What still needs to be done?

2. Falkonite

Falkonite Chieftain

If you need help I could be willing to write some of the civilopedia informations, if you provide me with what you want it to say

3. la_dav

la_dav King

Thanks Sword_Of_Geddon and Falkonite, I am willing to give you on handle about the everything of this MOD, hope to have person can complete him. Me current workload great, a lot of matters need me go to do. It is such condition.
    Need to connect me: la_feifei@hotmail.com

4. Falkonite

Falkonite Chieftain

5. Sword_Of_Geddon

Hey la_dav I sent you another e-mail :)

BTW your english is getting better....88

6. la_dav

la_dav King

Really, want to give up this MOD formerly , have no confidence , however have a lot of sincere and warmhearted friend encouragements and support me, I want to confess or continued produce can also have fairly for all!
    Today, I make the figure in some GUNDAM SEEDs , make unit or leader probably. .. What comparison trouble is that this MOD needs are arranged again , begin again to do...

They are sin、asuran、izaku.

7. la_dav

la_dav King

8. Falkonite

Falkonite Chieftain

Shinn, Athrun and Yzak, right? :D

Sweet animation as usual, La_Dav

9. Flamand

Flamand The Visible Elder!

Did you make the models of the persons in post 107 yourself?

10. MarineCorps

MarineCorps Explosion!

Yeah. I was actually watching Gundam seed today intrestingly enough.

11. Sword_Of_Geddon

Wow.....you are truly a great artist La_dav. Probably one of the most talented people on this board. :eek: Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

12. la_dav

la_dav King

Thanks everbody!!

@Falkonite: ya,:D Do you like the role of which one? I like Yzak, cool!

@Flamand: En, I don't kown 'post 107 '. Meaning ?? In these days, I make persons model, airship model and gundam model. .. At the same time, is also modifying the model that you and Wyrmshadow give me. I hope to be able to make more units. I have gotten a help of a friend, he is willing to join produce gundam mod, I am very glad , long for to be able to complete it.

@MarineCorps: Do you like to watch GUNDAM film? If need , I still have the GUNDAM film of a lot of produces of 3 D here , can dispatch to you , leave comments if you want to tell me. See make you for SEED and SEED-D know very much.

@Sword_Of_Geddon: Thank your enthusiasm praise , I am not so good as you say , but I am willing to do some what , share and discuss together in here and everybody. Recently, my work is very busy, come off work every day the most happy matter is produce unit with come CFC, it is really too good to know you!

13. Flamand

I was referring to the number to right of the post :) Wow, if you make those person models yourself, would you be interested in making Star Trek people in stead of ships? We were really looking for human units we can use, but we don't have anyone that can make them. I myself can make ships, but no humans... :(

BTW: congratulations with Shengzhou VI... ;)

14. Tank_Guy#3

Tank_Guy#3 Lion of Lehistan

What is there a gundam scenario or something? I'm a little confused, if so post the file at the beginning of the forum or something or PM it to me. These gundams look awesome.

15. MarineCorps

MarineCorps Explosion!

Like? No. I don't think thats strong enough :D I love gundam.;) I have the box set for Zeta, Gundam Seed, 0080, 0083, and the 08th MS team in addition to Chars Counter attack and Gundam F91. I also just ordered today the Gundam Wing box set. I have seen but don't own(and probaly never will) G Gundam :ack: I haven't seen Seed-D yet since it hasn't been dubbed for America yet (althrough it has been annouced that it will come to America soon)

16. la_dav

la_dav King

Hey, Flamand! Thanks, Shengzhou VI so great! It has gone through satisfactory landing.

Tank_Guy#3, thanks, I am planing to make new GUNDAM script, original those do not!

MarineCorps, gundam seed-d very brilliant.Have now finished completely , have played. Me in the TV station of Japan directly watch , at the same time, also have the address that downloaded. I think that SEED-D is a film that has intension very.

#:Today, some friends say for me, CIV4 will want surface city , MOD and the unit of produce CIV3 have extra possibility. Do I want to ask everybody , are such?

17. Tank_Guy#3

Tank_Guy#3 Lion of Lehistan

Actually I'm up for any Gundam scenario. I think it would be cool.

18. Falkonite

Falkonite Chieftain

@La_Dav: I actually like best Andrew Waltfeld (Desert Tiger) and Dearka Elsman

@Flamand: What program do you use? I'd be interested to know :D

19. Flamand

I use 3ds Max...

20. MarineCorps

MarineCorps Explosion!

You haven't seen G-Saviour by any chance have you? The live action one.