My New Mod

Meteor Man

Cylindropuntia imbricata
I have created an almost totally new game. I added all the units from the conquests senarios and put them all into one. Tell me how you like it.;)

thanx, meteor man

the changes include:
1. new governments: Oligarchy, Imperialism, Tribal Council, Blood cult
2. 70 new units, as well as tweaked values
3. 1 new recource
4. many new techs

Included in the 70 new units are the explorer and helicopter types which I have discovered to have their own attack annimations! The result are armed explorers and movable, fighting gunships!
Once you get to the Industrial and Early Modern ages, then tons of new units are available including:
light tanks, heavy bombers, 5 infantry types, new fighters, machinegun battalions, and armored brigades!:eek:

Insructions On Installation:

1.Download all the files into a new folder in Conquests/Scenarios named My Mod or whatever.
2.Open up the Conquests Scenario Edit program and load My Mod.
3.Save it in the senarios folder.
4.There is an art file inside the art folder. Copy and paste it into the same folder that held the first art.
5.There are two biqs. My Mod is one you should be playing, just delete My Mod2.
6.If there are any Civilopedia/PediaIcons entrys that you spy that the computer is not using, DON'T TOUCH THEM. They do NOT affect gameplay in any way, and could crash the game if they are deleted.
For complete why's for these, look at post #40

YOU"RE DONE!!!!:D

I would really appreciate comments on this Mod.
The DOWNLOAD is at Atomic Gamer
Please wait while I upload it...
Here it is:
http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=70898

IMPORTANT!!!!
This is for Conquests ONLY because I did not include the conquests units in the files.

If it's big, you'll have to use atomic gamer; if you did us a favor and didn't include the conquests scenarios units then it will probably be small enough to upload here. Use the upload button on the menu bar.

thank you. here it is:

please note, most of the civilopedia entrys are not completely finished at this stage

When you download it, save it into your conquests/senarios folder. it should work. if it doesn't, then please tell me.

p.s. still working out a few bugs in the game. feel free to edit it.

There's an upload error at the moment as we're hosting files on another site. Uploading will be placed back here shortly. In the meantime, try www.mediafire.com or some such :)

Here it is (hopefully)
o, okay. so that explains why I can only upload the pediaicons.
Ill get the rest up here in awhile.

EDIT: This file is now void. Look at the top of the screen for the REAL download.

the changes include:
1. new governments: Oligarchy, Imperialism, Tribal Council, Blood cult
2. 70 new units, as well as tweaked values
3. 1 new recource
4. many new techs

Included in the 70 new units are the explorer and helicopter types which I have discovered to have their own attack annimations! The result are armed explorers and movable, fighting gunships!
Once you get to the Industrial and Early Modern ages, then tons of new units are available including:
light tanks, heavy bombers, 5 infantry types, new fighters, machinegun battalions, and armored brigades!:eek:

Insrtuctions On Installation:

1.Download all the files into a new folder in Conquests/Scenarios named My Mod or whatever.
2.Open up the Conquests Scenario Edit program and load My Mod.
3.Save it in the senarios folder.

YOU"RE DONE!!!!:D

I would really appreciate comments on this Mod, but only after the whole file is uploaded, which might be in a couple of days because of the server crash....STAY TUNED!!!!:p

I very much like the idea, as it would save me a lot of time trying this on my own. When will you have the complete mod posted? Or will I need to download it in chunks?

You will probably have to download it in chunks, as the entire scenario is taking me longer than an full day to upload:(. So I WILL have the rest of the files up here shortly, promise ;).

Okay, since you guy's DONT want the conquests units, I'll only upload the nessesary ones and the Map.

I would very much like the Conquests units, as the B-29 bomber fills a big hole in the unit step from simple bomber to stealth, plus I would love to have more aircraft to work with in making mods.

Well, if you have conquests, then the units are alredy there. they're in the conquests\conquests\*BLAH*\art\units folder. i just have them all bunched together in one file. But if you want them, i'll post them;).

@ timerover, if you have conquests then you don't need them, as he said they're in the scenario but the game follows a search path he plugged in to find them.

Why don't you just upload everything to Atomic Gamer?

Top Bottom