Napoleonic Wars - need a 4'th, (maybe a 5'th)

Rubberjello

Emperor
Looking for 1 or 2 people to join 3 others who want to play the Napoleonic Scenario (C3C-1.15). Probably 1-2 turns a day. Primary playing times would be Evening GMT, but things can be worked out.

The choosing of factions may be intense, but I for one am willing to take whatever is leftover.

Variant rules:*
1. No Diplomacy on first turn AT ALL (with the AI)!
2. No Military Alliances with any AI sides for at least the first 10 turns.

*(In order to get around a scenario bug and to not let the first player have too much of an advantage.)

Welcome, Playboy!

The Roster is:

Chris (LouisWu)- Prussia
Veki - Russia
Playboy - ???
RJ - UK or France or Ottomans? (Whichever Playboy doesn't want)

Austria/Hungary is also available.
Spain is also available, but pretty small. Portugal, Naples, and Sweden are unplayable by a human.

Well, I have Irish blood, so I guess I'm supposed to hate the English.

My wife is French, so I guess I'm supposed to love the French :(

I think I'm a strategic genius, so I must have a Napolean complex :)

So, I say 'bon chance pour le grand armee avec moi'.

Righto:

Veki will be setting up the game tomorrow probably.

The Roster is:

Chris (LouisWu)- Prussia
Veki - Russia
Playboy - France
RJ - UK
Eric_A - Ottomans.

(This provides Austria/Hungary as a nice "Beating up the AI" buffer zone for the Eastern European powers.)

I have everyone's emails already - *heh* - and I will email them to Veki for the first round intro stuff.

Yes. I'm sending out an email to everyone today because it apparently has been stalled somewhere. I think someone sent it to the wrong person out of sequence and they are negotiating now.

Sorry for the apparant dis-organization. I think the fact that the order of play of the factions is fixed really screwed up the apparant order of the roster.

Sorry, Brickduck, but we are well into the second round already. We could have used you as Austria!

All indications are there have been no major attacks yet, but it will only be a matter of time. :)

Hum.. well if you wanna start over I'll play as austria :) I haven't played this conquest yet so would be a lot of fun even if I'm gonna get completely knackered early on (I'm getting the impression austria is in the middle of the battle)

Yep. Austria is in the exact middle of the whole conflict. I actually won with them on points in one PBEM game. It was with only one other human and we didn't really fight each other, just beat up on the AI.

It's a good scenario overall --- fun to play most sides.

I take it this means you won't let me in? Bummer.. I would've put up a good fight ;)

You (#@)*%&@(*&%@()#*($@)*!!!!!
I was just ready to attack Spain!

May the fleas from a 1000 camels infest your armpits forever!

Grrrrrr!!!!!

You might want to resend it to Chris. I know he's been incredibly busy lately. Maybe it slipt thorugh the cracks somewhere...

Top Bottom