[Nation] Hungary

thecivinator58

Warlord
Alright, I'm trying to compile as much of Hungary as I can. So....
Here is a video of Miklos Horthy (the Hungarian leader at the time) speaking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NXSE2NyCw
Intro:
Regent Horthy, Hungary is in desperate straits. The western nations have proven weak and spineless, and the Stalinist threat in the east grows ever stronger. Our only hope is to ally ourselves with the newly formed axis powers, as protection from the hordes in the east. The axis have been proven not to be saints, but between them and the Bolsheviks, the choice is clear.

Regent, Hungary longs for you to rebuild our empire, to upturn the hated Treaty of Trianon, and to stop the communist threat. Can you lead Hungary to glory, can you make it the power it was meant to be?

Units:
Danrell has made most of these, but I found two units were missing, the CR 42 and the BF-109G (Danrell's BF-109 is the E model)
I have made these and are attached below.

Propaganda posters:
This link has enough propaganda posters IMO
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=186562

Attachments

• Hungarian units.7z
    108 KB · Views: 52
Here is a Bf-109 I have done for my scenario which your more than welcome to use.

Sorry for lack of image as I am doing this on the fly. Its Darnell's unit re-skinned.
[removed]

EDIT: Oops....realized that Darnell has done the Hungarian one, I have created a Romanian re-skin. Link provided is pointless and removed

:bump: So Gedemon, what more do we need?

the posters are good :goodjob:

We need a mp3 version of the speech and a better portrait to make the DoM / Diplo screens.

If someone can find the source of the painting use on this montage in relatively high rez, it would be good.

Given my experience with computers (or lack thereof) I have done all I can. I ask if other people can take over for the rest, which is:

1. Somehow converting the speech in the video to MP3
2. A better portrait to make the DoM / Diplo screens.

I'm far from an audio expert, but here is a zip file containing the mp3 with the speech from that youtube link. Hope it's useable :)

Attachments

• horthy_po_slovenski.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
Thanks for the MP3 Gwynin , that's one thing done. I'm no photo expert, but if no one is willing to, I guess I can try to make a diplo screen. It'll take time though.

Alright, finished the diplo screen, hope it's not to bad. So, is this all the stuff we need, or am I missing something?

Attachments

• Horthy diplo screen 1.jpg
    Horthy diplo screen 1.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 76
the composition is good, but as I said we need an higher resolution for the source of the portrait, the final picture should be 1600x900 pixels. (and the loading screen should be 1024x768)

You mean this big?

Attachments

• Horthy diplo screen 2.jpg
    Horthy diplo screen 2.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 52
yes, now you see why you need a high resolution source.

Alright, I'm not giving up quite yet, how's this?

Attachments

• Hothy diplo screen 3B.jpg
    Hothy diplo screen 3B.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 66
Cleaned up the previous one, new one is here:
Is this one good enough?

Attachments

• Hothy diplo screen 3E.jpg
    Hothy diplo screen 3E.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 67
He-111 is finished, I think that is it for units.

Attachments

• Heinkel_He-111 Hngary mod1.7z
    36.4 KB · Views: 32
Top Bottom