Nationstates

lol yeah I'm there too, Genetist Union of Captain2, I own the region Rule Britiania with my r/l friend. hes the delegate but I use his password to make the region more active

Btw my country is severe democracy, I allow anything to happen except killing

Bumpidy bump

Joined Civfanatica, but there was one person there. I might move back to the Chinchillawater Republic.

If you want real RPing and battles and such, join NESing. This is just a nice way to spend maybe five minutes a day.

I am that 1 person! :p

Everyone else died or ran away there... :(

Here it is: http://www.nationstates2.com/

When? WHEN??

Later in 2008. A beta version is also planned for shortly prior to launch.

What?

NS2 is a sequel to NationStates, taking the nation sim game we know and love and injecting it with with major new features, such as War, Trade, Alliances, and greater customization.

How much?

NS2 will be free-to-play. However you can also upgrade your account, which will grant access to premium features, or even purchase these features on a one-off basis, via credit card, SMS/text message, and PayPal.

Who?

OMAC Industries is developing and will run NS2. The game was designed by Max Barry, creator of NationStates.

What about NationStates 1?

This doesn't affect the current NationStates site. NS2 will be a new, additional game — not a replacement for NS1.

Can I transfer my nation to NS2?

Prior to launch, all NationStates players will be invited to reserve their nation's name in NS2. This is not a transfer, in that your NS1 nation won't move: you simply have first opportunity to create a new nation in NS2 with the same name. Statistics such as population and industry sizes will not carry over: all nations will start afresh. However, you can import the three main freedom metrics: personal, economic and political, if you choose.

How can I find out more?

Stay tuned to www.nationstates2.com.

But I've been telling everyone NS2 would never get off the ground!

You must feel a bit silly, then.

Sounds interesting. Anyone up for Civfanatica v.2.0? :D

How else are they going to pay for server fees? :undecide:

You support the game via paying to keep it online, you get a bonus.

But still, the only major thing you lose if you stop paying (assuming you built up your empire under upgraded mode) are scanners.

Top Bottom