NavyDawg's Unit Creation Thread

@ 19 Delta, I can't believe someone let Navy Reservists near that thing. Someone's car got blown up that day.

Didn't know about that one, but that sounds like a Navy Reservist to me. I instruct 19Delta basic training. Two cycles ago, I think it was about July, we had a training round explode in the chamber of a MK19. It blew a few pieces of shrapnel into a trainee's leg and groin. He wasn't hurt too bad, but it scared the sh*t out of him. It's a good thing that it wasn't one of the HE rounds we used for the demonstration. We would've lost the gun, at least two instructors, and a humvee. Matter of fact, now that I think about it, the same gun used for the demonstration was the same gun that had the round explode. Guess things could've gone a lot worse than they did.

Here's a preview of my next two units, which go together. Hopefully you can tell where they're from.;)

Attachments

• Fett_Preview.jpg
    Fett_Preview.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 155
Oh cool! It's Chaing Kai-shek

(OK, hopefully you know that was a joke. ;) )

I can't wait for Boba Fett and Slave I, maybe if you change the palette you can make a Boba and a Jango Fett unit...

Boba Fett!

The old one was a converted one, so it was not the best of quality. Looking forwards to it.

I second the Jango Fett request.

Boba looks awesome, as does Slave I, and I can't wait to see these come out.

Dude, you kick ass! We need those units, :D. Also, (I know, I'm picky) could you make the Slave I without a shadow? Shadows look kind of funky on the space terrain I'm using. I could edit them out myself, if you can't, :).

Top Bottom