1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Negotiations with KISS

Discussion in 'Team Doughnut' started by Robi D, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

They do have a small amount of troops to spare at this point. There help would only be minor, however given a surprise attack could weaken TNT serverly as they could cut off the iron at Granadapolis while we attacked from the other side at Clusterbomb and Semtek. This would not kill off TNT but would further weaken their position and strech their forces. This would allow us to attempt a major offensive via the jungle road. If all goes well we could almost immediately attack MIA to press our advantage home. With our forces we would be able to take more from MIA then KISS would from TNT.

2. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

That would probably be good, maybe some boats should be started in the coastal cities?

3. Robi D

We have just recieved the following message from KISS

4. Robi D

Sorry the attachment sent with the pm didn't load properly, but here it is

5. DaveShack

It seems a little fishy that TNT and MIA could manage what they did, even together. Just in case, perhaps we should look at the sequence of the saves since the last time I looked at CA2 info.

If KISS are sincere, we should work out a deal where we share techs immediately upon learning them for the forseeable future, and coordinate our research. We also need to trade resources if possible, and share all the intel we can as long as what we get is relatively even.

6. Emp. Killyouall

Emp. Killyouall EVIL Emperor

ok, we NEED a treaty of some kind with KISS. it could be a big trading agreement, an agreement of attacking, anything. We do NOT want KISS losing any cities, and we do not want them to have a foothold over here, so i think that we shouldn't drag them in a TNT war.

EDIT we dont want them loosing citys: if they attack MIA and TNT at the same time, they could probably get run over by MIA in at least one city.

7. Robi D

Well there is the above deal still going of Curr + Const for Mon and 80g.
    Also in discussions i had with KISS even if we don't go for the military co-ordination right away they are still eager to have a treaty with us

8. Nomad Bryce

Nomad Bryce Innovian UU Cannon Turtle

KISS seems to be good people. We have been wronged by TNT, and they have been wronged by MIA. Are we not comrades in justice? KISS should be an ally and a friend, we should work with them to surpass these jokers, and together pumel both of them, size-wise, scientifically, industrial wise, and of course, militarily. Joint Science is a good idea.

9. vikingruler

vikingruler King

KISS is definitley a reliable ally. TNT looks like we may have a relationship in the future, after our MWs murdered they weak immortals. But MIA may cause problems, if we aid KISS aganist MIA, TNT must be allied with MIA. Therefore, they would have to choose, stay with an ally or destroy some compeition. But we need friends and KISS can be one.

10. Robi D

As had been discussed earlier i have put together a draft proposal for a cooperation treaty. I have used the ideas that have already been discussed, however if anyone feels that something should be changed/added/removed feel free to voice your opinion. I have left it so either side can make changes to the draft.

Here is the draft proposal

11. Emp. Killyouall

Emp. Killyouall EVIL Emperor

yes, send this in the next turn.

12. vikingruler

vikingruler King

sounds great. MIA is hopefully weaker than KISS and since they are friends with TNT they will probably side with them. This means we should consider declaring war of TNT, perhaps a decisive attack on their jungle cities could be enough instigation to get MIA to join TNT. Then we would get KISS to join us as the treaty says, destroying TNT once and for all.

13. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

I hope this works out, we need freinds

14. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

Dont we have a peace treaty until MIA and TNT are eleminated?

15. Robi D

KISS have sent us their Draft proposal for the treaty. At a quick glance it looks pretty good. Have a read and put down any thing you would like changed:)

16. Robi D

There was an additional messege sent with the treaty, stating that the research path is not set in stone.

17. DaveShack

Good, I was about to suggest that I'd actually prefer we research the bottom part. That way if the deal goes south we haven't put ourselves in a hole by ensuring we're the only ones who don't have the gunpowder part of the tree.

18. Robi D

Thats why i put in the part, that if the deal is cancelled the techs that are being researched still need to be traded. Otherwise all techs would be traded immediatly on completion so that wouldn't happen

19. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

I really would be regretting that decsion that TNT made so long ago.
    May it lead to the destruction of thier empire.

20. killercane

killercane Deity

If we go the suggested route by KISS, we should secure at least up to metallurgy ahead of time. The way the treaty is worded we might have Education/Astronomy and not be able to trade for the military techs. We need them to commit to a full trade agreement on techs.