1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Negotiations with KISS

Discussion in 'Team Doughnut' started by Robi D, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

After reviewing the draft KISS sent back i have add 2 points that were discussed that insures we can't be left without half the techs if the agreement is suddenly cancelled. Also i have added Chivalry to be researched by us. I examined the relative tech values and the amount KISS would be researching is greater than ours, even including Chivalry our researched techs would be 324 to their 348, which is why i left the research paths as they are as they a researching half a tech more than us. Also KISS have so far kept their word in the game so i believe they can be trusted. In the hope that KISS will accept the revisions without alteration i will start a poll whether to accept the agreement or not so we can get a head start as monarchy will be completed in 5 turns. The poll will run for 4 days.

The additions are in italics

2. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

3rd draft proposal came to mailbox.

3. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

Hey we just got a letter, we just got a letter and this is who its from

Hes just saying hows the treaty going, Yeah my bad i havent done anything since elected, because well (excuselist) Uni started back monday, my internet has been on the frits and ijustgotworldofwarcraftanyway what do you think are we ready for a final vote? do we even need one can i sign it now? to get things going fast lets just say its 9.30am now at 3pm i shale put forward a ratification poll on the 3rd draft. Expect to see more from me soon.

4. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

Inacordance with our ratification poll i have signed the treaty on behalf of Doughnutia and returned it to

Here it is

Spoiler treaty with KISS :
    Cover Page

Article 1

Article 2

Article 3

signature page