New BTS Interview on IGN (w/ New Screenshots!)

It all sounds good except for one thing: "Sitting Bull, the Native American leader" with a Totem Pole as a UB. Native Americans are not a single ethnic or political group by any means; it's like making an African civilization instead of the Mali, the Egyptians, or the Zulu. Sitting Bull was Sioux, and the Sioux did not build totem poles. Hopefully we will have some modder corrections in short order, though I would love it if Firaxis had a last minute change of mind and created Sitting Bull for the Sioux with a Tepee or Burial Mound UB.

I know that I can change this in a mod, but it'd just be nice if it were correct as is.

I agree, it's kind of a generalization. :confused:

With leader/civ mixes, what about this:

Churchill of the Sioux Empire

Traits: Charismatic (-25% XP needed for promotions)/Protective (Archery, Gunpowder units begin with City Garrison I (+20% City Defense) and Drill I (1 extra First Strike Chance).

Unique Building Totem Pole (More XP for Archery units as EXTRA Barracks)

Then, Archery units will receive extra XP, including Barracks bonus, extra promotions from Leader, fast level-up!!!:goodjob:

and maybe the Sioux uu might even be an improved Archer unit because of the ub :crazyeye:

With leader/civ mixes, what about this:

Churchill of the Sioux Empire

Traits: Charismatic (-25% XP needed for promotions)/Protective (Archery, Gunpowder units begin with City Garrison I (+20% City Defense) and Drill I (1 extra First Strike Chance).

Unique Building Totem Pole (More XP for Archery units as EXTRA Barracks)

Then, Archery units will receive extra XP, including Barracks bonus, extra promotions from Leader, fast level-up!!!:goodjob:

and maybe the Sioux uu might even be an improved Archer unit because of the ub :crazyeye:

Churchill of the Sioux, omg. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom