NEW GAME 2022!! Realism Invictus Mod

Yeah, would be great if someone could replace Nighthawk (unless he turns up soon)! But I assume there is a password on Nighthawk's civ, so how can someone get access? Maybe some of the PBEM veterans can pitch in? @Phylhom ?

I mailed nighthawk again, and he said that he never received his turn, or it looks like he lost track of it in his email during the holidays.

@Phylhom can you send him the file again?

Sorry everyone I'm here! I never received the turn. And with the holiday season I honestly just forgot we had this game. It got crazy. I'll try to check the email tracker and get this moving again!

I managed to go into the tracker and played the turn and sent on to bluecivdoom, we're moving again!

Sorry about that everyone! Holiday time just threw me off and I never received a tracker email. Phylom can you look into that? It wasn't in my junk either.

It's my fault, fellows! Sorry for that! I sent the save using my professional email account, instead the configured account in tracker's e-mail. So, the tracker sent the file to the onedrive but didn't forward it to Nighthawk's email.

Yeah, would be great if someone could replace Nighthawk (unless he turns up soon)! But I assume there is a password on Nighthawk's civ, so how can someone get access? Maybe some of the PBEM veterans can pitch in? @Phylhom ?

Only the game's admin can change the password of the save and the players one.

Maybe some of the PBEM veterans can pitch in? @Phylhom ?

Although I am an old (not so much) member of the forum, my experience in Civ is not so big.

Last edited:
Yes, sorry I either forgot to send the save or didn't get the latest file. GPS now.

Top Bottom