New hell terrain option?

Medicine_Man_55

Warlord
Is it possible we could get a new hell terrain option that only allows hell terrain to spread inside Hyborem's culture borders?

I'm trying to figure out how I might keep hell terrain, thus retaining Hyborem's unique strengths, while not spreading the same terrain into Alexis' floodplains and Faeryl's forests -- all in the name of having the meanest AI opposition possible. This seems like the only working compromise.

I'm trying to figure out how I might keep hell terrain, thus retaining Hyborem's unique strengths, while not spreading the same terrain into Alexis' floodplains and Faeryl's forests -- all in the name of having the meanest AI opposition possible. This seems like the only working compromise.

Customfunctions.py - def doHellTerrain

You could either remove the spreading part, or only allow it to spread to other territory at AC 100 or something.

I am not completely certain but iirc it still fills his land even if you disable hell terrain.

EDIT: Well at least it is empirically proven. I can be wrong.

Wouldn't mind a "Personal Hell" option. Though don't forget - Good civs never get Hell Terrain within thier borders, which is a strength, and Santify removes all of the Hell terrain in a +1 range around the caster, so even if you get some Hell Terrain in a good civ's borders, you can sanctify it out.

I am not completely certain but iirc it still fills his land even if you disable hell terrain.

EDIT: Well at least it is empirically proven. I can be wrong.

In the games i've played, disabling hell terrain also prevents hell in hyborem's borders. It removes the plot counter call completely, thus why it helps with processor issues.

Well I'd rather let the world burn and have some downside to calling in Hyborem than miss sheut stones and nightmares. Especially the latter is awesome as it gives +1 strength, hell terrain bonus and access to fear promotion. It is fun when Rosier attacks one unit and the entire enemy stack retreats. Might need several applications of this for huge stacks.

Top Bottom