New info coming Monday 9/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any hope for ideologies and/or corporations? Late game really needs some flesh on the bones.

I'm really looking forward to a tweak on Ideology. Currently, Communism seems the strongest. (Interestingly, in Civ4 and Civ5 Communism is also the strongest...) But I really don't like the slot arrangement for Communism, too many military slots. Poland may handle it better I guess.

One thing I am sure of:
one of the leaders will be female.

So Theodora, Zenobia or Semiramis.

It could also be Maria of Portugal again or if they really wanted to get crazy they could do Margaret of Austria, Queen consort of Spain and Portugal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_of_Austria,_Queen_of_Spain
Either Theodora or Maria are the only ones I could definitely see. If I have to pick between them I'll take Theodora hands down.

I don't really see Palmyra happening and there are better options for Assyria than Semiramis, considering she's fictional.

I hope that's not case. I'm not sure what a Fascist or Communist wonder would even be? :shifty:

I'm hoping something along the lines of Statue of Zeus or Notre Dame if it is indeed a Europe-centered DLC.

Palazzo Braschi all decked out in Mussolini's campaign ad could be a pretty striking Fascist wonder. Otherwise Prora like in V.

For communism, Three Gorges Dam, or The Great Firewall?

I'm really looking forward to a tweak on Ideology. Currently, Communism seems the strongest. (Interestingly, in Civ4 and Civ5 Communism is also the strongest...) But I really don't like the slot arrangement for Communism, too many military slots. Poland may handle it better I guess.

I do not think Communism was any way close to "the best" choice for Civ 5. Democracy was believed to be the most optimal and most flexible choice by pretty much everyone on here, the only bad thing about it is that the AI often likes Communism.

I do think firaxis will not tell everything on monday. Keeping us in suspense for the next 2 ish weeks.
Only a hint might be given about one of the civs. I expect the new civs to be seperate weekly announcements. But hope i am wrong.

I do think firaxis will not tell everything on monday. Keeping us in suspense for the next 2 ish weeks.
Only a hint might be given about one of the civs. I expect the new civs to be seperate weekly announcements. But hope i am wrong.
We might hear a theme of one of the Civs in the background. Watch out for Portuguese guitar or any traces of epic Greek chanting :mischief:

I think they're going to reveal it outright, but not in detail. So we'll find out the two civs/leaders, their direction (X is a Scientific Civ), information about the wonders (maybe), and reveal of the game mode and it's purpose.

Just like they did with the Pack 2 anyway.

I will give you a hint ;)
That's why I said what I said. I'm just pointing it out that I wouldn't expect any info until at least Monday morning in the U.S. which will be tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom