New: near future scenario

Here's what I got so far. Better idea for a flag? Point me to a picture! In the meantime, from top to left:

Row 1: African League (Union Africaine et Malgache), ASEAN, Brazil, China, Colombia(Old Gran Colombia), Congoan Empire (DRC Coat of Arms)

Row 2: England, EU, India (BJP), N Korea, Japan, Malaysia

Row 3: South African Confederacy (ANC), S Korea, South Cone Friendship, USA, Vietnam, World Slavic Council

sorry i haven't been around for a whgile, the flags look like the shiznit

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Well, first, I've got to finish the promised Far Horizons expansion(waiting for DPII's African Spearman to be realised). Then I'm going to work on the scenerio(should take me about a week to finish the entire scenerio).

I might put this mod(as in bigmeat's) under the "Colony Wars" series..in order to represent the early 20th century and Mideast conflict. Saves me some work. What do you think Bigmeat? I might have to change a few things though with the official Colony Wars history.

i wouldn't mind at all, just give me credit for making it

any way do you guys have any good ideas for techs, i need to get some ideas

a week maybe

BOGUS!!! I just finished reading this entire thread and there is NO GD DOWNLOAD!!??? THIS IS WHY THIS FORUM IS FOR COMPLETED SCENARIOS. get ur s**t straight before u post this crap. it takes long enuff to read all the BS, and for there to be NO DOWNLOAD?? have u no shame? lol.

squirtis said:
BOGUS!!! I just finished reading this entire thread and there is NO GD DOWNLOAD!!??? THIS IS WHY THIS FORUM IS FOR COMPLETED SCENARIOS. get ur s**t straight before u post this crap. it takes long enuff to read all the BS, and for there to be NO DOWNLOAD?? have u no shame? lol.
What the......Just wondering, but have you ever heard of spell check?

Hey Kulade,

I just read your piece on Kool-Aid. As a drinker of the (gasp) diet variety, I found it REALLY funny...sorry back to the scenario...oh @#$#%, this thread is a year old! Didn't even realize it, sorry.

Top Bottom