new patch is out #303

Hmm.. not sure about anyone else, but my patch download just got interrupted with a "failed" message. When I try to download it again, it says the patch is there, but that it has -1 bytes. Nothing downloads at this stage. Maybe it was released early by mistake? Or maybe it's only me getting this issue.

Good luck, all :)

So it's basically just a patch that contains the latest version of DirectX and no other fixes? Wow, what a waste of time.

Hmm.. not sure about anyone else, but my patch download just got interrupted with a "failed" message. When I try to download it again, it says the patch is there, but that it has -1 bytes. Nothing downloads at this stage. Maybe it was released early by mistake? Or maybe it's only me getting this issue.

Good luck, all :)

You just have to download it then try again, it worked the second time for me, see attached:

Anybody know what "Manifest Requirements" are?

It's far too early to be expecting gameplay patches I think. From past experience they seem to take a lot longer - QA and stuff.

so there is no correction to the gameplay and no corrections for the various mods.... I may wait several days before installing it...

You just have to download it then try again, it worked the second time for me, see attached:

hehe, well I tried 3 times to download it. Even restarted the game and tried again. But it didn't work.

Then I went back to the game I'm playing... played a few turns... went out to the main menu to try again, and it's working fine now.

Shame if it really is just a Microsoft manifest + DirectX fix...

Downloaded it with success. I'll try it out this evening...

Me too, but it crashed a couple minutes later in Civilopedia, hope it's random, really hope so.

I can't believe that they didn't fix Gers obsoliting with Rocketry (should be with Advanced Flight, like Stables do), though I think it must be very easy to fix.

Bizarre. Why bother? and I thought the new DirectX was in the non-patch edition anyway?

Top Bottom