NEW - Spanish Civil War ToTPP v2.0

As suggested by Fairline, I'm going to introduce a Nationalist CR-32 in addition to the Italian one. The question is which unit to drop?

With the events, I'm planning on scrapping a large chunk of the Nationalist reinforcements, offensives & counter-attacks & mirror the Republican reinforcement events. This should be relatively easy as I can copy/paste that entire section and then just replace the unit names & coordinates. I will need to tweak things to get the balance right, but this should produce a much fairer flow of units for a two-player PBEM game.

As suggested by Fairline, I'm going to introduce a Nationalist CR-32 in addition to the Italian one. The question is which unit to drop?

With the events, I'm planning on scrapping a large chunk of the Nationalist reinforcements, offensives & counter-attacks & mirror the Republican reinforcement events. This should be relatively easy as I can copy/paste that entire section and then just replace the unit names & coordinates. I will need to tweak things to get the balance right, but this should produce a much fairer flow of units for a two-player PBEM game.
I noticed you had almost a full row of infantry near the bottom of your units file that look VERY, VERY similar to each other. Could those possibly be compressed if the version were made for MP and not SP, or do I terribly misunderstand those units' special purpose?

I would prefer not to as these are the famous International Brigades - XV Abraham Lincoln, XI Thalmann, XII Garibaldi, XIII Dabrowski & XIV Marseillaise. Also the veteran 11th Lister, 46th El Campesino, 26th Durruti & 35th Walter Infantry Divisions. I guess I could dispose of some of these 'special' divisions, but I'm reluctant to due to the historian in me :lol:

I think I might drop the P-26 Peashooter which was only used in small numbers by the Republicans and give them a few more Grumman GE-23 instead.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Top Bottom