new to Road To War - quick question

jlaform

Chieftain
when choosing to go historical, random, or nothing, what happens if you say totally remove the entire French nation before the historical time limit for Vichy France to form... or what if you somehow capture every Polish city on the first turn of the war before Russia joins the war? Or what if Germany never actually even attacks France, would vichy France form in the summer of '40?

In other words, what if you do so well (or so poorly) that certain historical events don't make sense for them to occur

If choosing historical and either France or Poland is eliminated before the actual event occurs. Nothing happens, except you still get the message, but you can laugh at it.

Cool thanks, what about end of war stuff. Would Germany, Italy, or Japan be forced to surrender if they were still winning the war?

Can the Axis win in a historical scenario?

I'm going to guess yes based on your previous answer, but want a weebit of clarification.

Russia is one hard opponent for Germany.

A better question is can you defeat Germany.

yea, I'm finding out how tough Russia is. Though their troops are inferior, they have literally 3 or 4 times as much as I do, even if you include my allies.

Russia will be even harder in SP1.

You will note in this game that the Russian's also have two additional lives, which will mean you will need to kill them 3 times to really eliminate the unit from the game.

Top Bottom