New Unit: Greek Archer / Toxotis

embryodead

Caliph

Attachments

• greekarcher_large.gif
    greekarcher_large.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 4,989
I am one of those thrilled. Perfect for one of the civs in my mod.

Great! I just reserved the spot for this unit in my new personal mod. Just a new unit called toxotis with regular archer graphics :)

Now I can actually replace the old graphics with the new ones, without having to re-mod from the beginning!

Great job.

This'll go straight into the Peloponnesian War scenario! Great job![dance][party][dance]:goodjob:

By the way, the fidget graphics seem to be somehow corrupt when opened by FLICster. What I mean is, if you don't change the frame delay, it won't play. You think this will cause any problems within the game?

Originally posted by SpincruS
By the way, the fidget graphics seem to be somehow corrupt when opened by FLICster. What I mean is, if you don't change the frame delay, it won't play. You think this will cause any problems within the game?

That shouldn't cause any problems. This happens to several other ppl's units I use, and they it doesn't affect the game in any way. No idea why this happens in FLICster though.

Cool. I remember some of the older copy-paste units causing this problem (IIRC some of Dark Sheer's units), and have always feared to use them in the game, in fear of a possible crash.

I was waiting for a while for this unit already (thought you abandoned it), so you made me happy :)

Cool :)

Top Bottom