New Unit: Utqay Awqalli

Nice unit Sword. I see you're keeping yourself busy these days. :blush:

Songhai Knight is Mali, not Chinese(I keep getting the two confused myself lol)

DPII' unit is in his African pack(The Dark Continent) back somewhere on this board. What R8XFT wants I think, is an upgrade for that, something like Kal-el's drawing.

The Songhai Knight is being used as Ghana's UU in the mod. The Zebra raider is the earliest form of mounted unit the Africans can build.

I have the colour conversion of the Horseman which I can use and am going to experiment with mounted units in Poser. It was just that if you were doing one, then a basic mounted pre-gunpowder unit of your choice for the Africans would be nice. Perhaps something akin to the Ancient Cavalry ;) .

R8XFT said:
The Songhai Knight is being used as Ghana's UU in the mod. The Zebra raider is the earliest form of mounted unit the Africans can build.

I have the colour conversion of the Horseman which I can use and am going to experiment with mounted units in Poser. It was just that if you were doing one, then a basic mounted pre-gunpowder unit of your choice for the Africans would be nice. Perhaps something akin to the Ancient Cavalry ;) .

How about an "Archer of the Eyes" unit for the Nubians? The Nubians were famous for their archers.

well how about editing kinboats egyptian archer?

he is the archer on the top row
make the skin darker, change the cloth on his head into hair, get rid of the cloth on his chest, and make the cloth around his weist civ color
like this

well in Egyptian times Nubia was famous for the archers, which is why they hired nubian mercenaries has archers and why the Egyptian word for "Nubia" is "Ta-Seti" meaning Land of the Bow.

do you think you could make the unit I requested as I am planning on making a Nubian civ ^-^//

Hey, S_o_G, I got your pm, and I've seen your unit. I think it looks pretty nice. It just looks funny to me because I know that those body parts belong elsewhere. ;) But, I think this is a good cut-and-paste job.

Oh, don't worry about crediting me for the original units. It's not important. :)

Top Bottom