New Version - June 12th (6-12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your army is one of the worst in the world. No wonder you are being backstabbed.

Could be, from third in military, i became seventh after vassalizing Assyria with full force, and I'm still recovering from that war. Such sneak, it's fine though, I'm really planning to conquer Borsippa after the DOF ended.

I've been experiencing the same issue as Viralvoid - I think its because on this patch, AIs are able to declared war on my vassal. So I'm making a peace treaty with a civilization and then a few turns later, they declare war on my vassal. Its caused me to have a huge amount of war weariness and exceed my supply cap, which is causing my cities to starve (not just stop growing). Are both of these intended or are they bugs? Its rather frustrating - I took an enemy capital and it starved from 22 pop to 15 pop before I was able to vassalize the enemy in order to force a final end to the war.

Last edited:
I've been experiencing the same issue as Viralvoid - I think its because on this patch, AIs are able to declared war on my vassal. So I'm making a peace treaty with a civilization and then a few turns later, they declare war on my vassal. Its caused me to have a huge amount of war weariness and exceed my supply cap, which is causing my cities to starve (not just stop growing). Are both of these intended or are they bugs? Its rather frustrating.
War declaration on vassals is not intended. It is a bug that Gazebo fixes every 2 months and still manage to come back latter out of nowhere. So please report it on github to help him.

War declaration on vassals is not intended. It is a bug that Gazebo fixes every 2 months and still manage to come back latter out of nowhere. So please report it on github to help him.

Yeah, it’s because I hate working with other people’s code, not always clear where triggers take place.

G

I'm not sure if this a bug. When I ask an AI about their troops on my border and they say the troops are just passing through, I get a grey diplomatic modifier that I agreed to move my troops from their border for 20 turns. Is this intended?

I'm not sure if this a bug. When I ask an AI about their troops on my border and they say the troops are just passing through, I get a grey diplomatic modifier that I agreed to move my troops from their border for 20 turns. Is this intended?

I just got that from one of my games as well. It seems odd that you get penalized as well for checking if your neighbor wants war or not.

Anyone else experience that the yields from city-state quests are crazy high these days? Makes trying to compete with Statecraft AIs totally unfun. It's likely due to the gamespeed modifier for instant yields from the previous update (June 2nd; my friends and I play on Epic). Any chance this modifier could be undone for city state quests?

Can someone direct me to the bonuses AI get (Immortal and Deity)? I just feels odd that in deity AI finds pantheon on turn one and has two military units also on turn one. I think I read these AI rocket starts were debuffed, but I can't see it.

Can someone direct me to the bonuses AI get (Immortal and Deity)? I just feels odd that in deity AI finds pantheon on turn one and has two military units also on turn one. I think I read these AI rocket starts were debuffed, but I can't see it.
https://civ-5-cbp.fandom.com/wiki/AI_and_Difficulty

Pantheon turn one is India's unique bonus.
Note that AI no longer has any starting tech.

Regarding the peace treaty, is adjunct war declaration from defensive pacts ignoring peace treaty bug or feature?

Is there an easy fix I can apply to fix this until a new version comes out. It becomes tedious to always be on war when AI keeps declaring war on my weak vassals every few turns.

In my case this was the most stable version ever.
On slightly modified community map(size: 76 x 46, but play as large)
7 AI + me, 8 religions, Epic speed.
Was able to play till 2050 year(there was only Cultural and Domination victories), but I change tourism modifier, so there was no True Victory Condition.
Next time will make screens from battles in Information Era. So many units, so many deaths...

Are growth penalties supposed to be able to send me into the negative?
Spoiler :

Are growth penalties supposed to be able to send me into the negative?
Spoiler :
You have a -115% growth modifier, so any growth you get pushes you into the negative. The math is right (72 - 72*1,15 = -10,8). You should hit that "avoid growth button" and work as many laborer as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom