1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Version - June 12th (6-12)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Viralvoid

Viralvoid Chieftain

Could be, from third in military, i became seventh after vassalizing Assyria with full force, and I'm still recovering from that war. Such sneak, it's fine though, I'm really planning to conquer Borsippa after the DOF ended.

2. tothePAIN

tothePAIN Chieftain

I've been experiencing the same issue as Viralvoid - I think its because on this patch, AIs are able to declared war on my vassal. So I'm making a peace treaty with a civilization and then a few turns later, they declare war on my vassal. Its caused me to have a huge amount of war weariness and exceed my supply cap, which is causing my cities to starve (not just stop growing). Are both of these intended or are they bugs? Its rather frustrating - I took an enemy capital and it starved from 22 pop to 15 pop before I was able to vassalize the enemy in order to force a final end to the war.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  3. Moi Magnus

Moi Magnus Warlord

War declaration on vassals is not intended. It is a bug that Gazebo fixes every 2 months and still manage to come back latter out of nowhere. So please report it on github to help him.

4. tothePAIN

tothePAIN Chieftain

Will do then.

5. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch

Yeah, it’s because I hate working with other people’s code, not always clear where triggers take place.

G

ryanmusante and Moi Magnus like this.
  6. mikes61293

mikes61293 Chieftain

I'm not sure if this a bug. When I ask an AI about their troops on my border and they say the troops are just passing through, I get a grey diplomatic modifier that I agreed to move my troops from their border for 20 turns. Is this intended?

7. amateurgamer88

amateurgamer88 Chieftain

I just got that from one of my games as well. It seems odd that you get penalized as well for checking if your neighbor wants war or not.

8. Aad van het Kalifaat

Aad van het Kalifaat Chieftain

Anyone else experience that the yields from city-state quests are crazy high these days? Makes trying to compete with Statecraft AIs totally unfun. It's likely due to the gamespeed modifier for instant yields from the previous update (June 2nd; my friends and I play on Epic). Any chance this modifier could be undone for city state quests?

9. tu_79

tu_79 Warlord

Be sure to label it properly once you find the right trigger. It will save you time next time.

I'd say proper documentation is half the requirements for a fine code. But you already know that ;)

10. Weketor

Weketor Chieftain

Can someone direct me to the bonuses AI get (Immortal and Deity)? I just feels odd that in deity AI finds pantheon on turn one and has two military units also on turn one. I think I read these AI rocket starts were debuffed, but I can't see it.

11. crdvis16

crdvis16 Chieftain

India gets its pantheon on turn 1.

JamesNinelives, vyyt and Weketor like this.
  12. Moi Magnus

Moi Magnus Warlord

https://civ-5-cbp.fandom.com/wiki/AI_and_Difficulty

Pantheon turn one is India's unique bonus.
    Note that AI no longer has any starting tech.

vyyt and Weketor like this.
  13. Rekk

Rekk Chieftain

And they recently lost their second starting scout.

14. sSs1897

sSs1897 Chieftain

Regarding the peace treaty, is adjunct war declaration from defensive pacts ignoring peace treaty bug or feature?

15. Rosaria's Sandwiches

Rosaria's Sandwiches Chieftain

Not a bug afaik; pacts just make both parties engage in defensive war against an aggressor.

16. Atheen

Atheen Chieftain

Is there an easy fix I can apply to fix this until a new version comes out. It becomes tedious to always be on war when AI keeps declaring war on my weak vassals every few turns.

17. bigcat88

bigcat88 Chieftain

In my case this was the most stable version ever.
    On slightly modified community map(size: 76 x 46, but play as large)
    7 AI + me, 8 religions, Epic speed.
    Was able to play till 2050 year(there was only Cultural and Domination victories), but I change tourism modifier, so there was no True Victory Condition.
    Next time will make screens from battles in Information Era. So many units, so many deaths...

JamesNinelives likes this.
  18. ridjack

ridjack Chieftain

Are growth penalties supposed to be able to send me into the negative?
    Spoiler :

19. BiteInTheMark

BiteInTheMark Chieftain

You have a -115% growth modifier, so any growth you get pushes you into the negative. The math is right (72 - 72*1,15 = -10,8). You should hit that "avoid growth button" and work as many laborer as you can.

20. HeathcliffWarriors

HeathcliffWarriors Chieftain