New version out on Sunday 23rd - testers needed

I don't know if this is even worth reporting, but I noticed that every civilization I bumped into in my Very Low Likeliness game appeared to be at war with Bismarck. This despite the fact that there was no German civilization in the game. I've posted the save file. It doesn't seem to be affecting gameplay at all, but I was curious as to why that might be. Is one of the Independent Civilizations labeled Bismarck or something?

Attachments

• Tokugawa AD-1270 Turn 248.CivBeyondSwordSave
    471.2 KB · Views: 159
I am currently playing a Low Likeness game as Mali. For some reason, and this was the same case in my Spanish game, I cannot offer items up for trade to the AI in the trade screen. Whenever I click on an item to offer nothing happens. However I can add the AI items up for trade to myself.

My Mali game began in 3000 B.C.E. and currently it is 380 C.E. So far I have only encountered nine barbarian swordmen, which seems low if I was supposed to be in a quasi- Africa.

I also have noticed that the tech level of spawning civilizations are ridiculous. It is my belief, as is the custom in RFC standard, that a spawning civilization should be given only one expensive extra tech to trade around.

I think it's good enough to release. I'm sure players will still find errors, but I agree with flaming_iles, those can be corrected as they are discovered.

Has anyone else had the issue where you cannot offer things up for trade?

Top Bottom