New Video With Good Graphics: American War Corporatism

Yes, we all know about the Military-Industrial Complex.

But we still must go after the terrorists worldwide.

Yes, we all know about the Military-Industrial Complex.

But we still must go after the terrorists worldwide.

We cannot simply dehumanize entire groups of people by labeling them as terrorists.

We cannot simply dehumanize entire groups of people by labeling them as terrorists.

I never said anything about dehumanizing entire groups of people. I mean the real terrorists, the ones in Palestine and Afghanistan. I believe you are trying to portray me as someone who labels all brown people as terrorists.

The video was going good until the end when it just tanked when it said that France and Great Britain mean nothing to us, and we might invade them next. That's sad and weak.

I never said anything about dehumanizing entire groups of people. I mean the real terrorists, the ones in Palestine and Afghanistan. I believe you are trying to portray me as someone who labels all brown people as terrorists.

The video was going good until the end when it just tanked when it said that France and Great Britain mean nothing to us, and we might invade them next. That's sad and weak.

Sorry if I came off as aggresive. I wasn't trying to call you a racist or anything like that.

Cool video, I've seen it before. There is truth to it. Doesn't stop me from being a Republican though.

This is not truth.A fabrication of a truth no less.

'The ones' in Palestine and Afghanistan are the ones who are on the frontline against 'the high profile project known as the New American Century'. As are 'the ones' in Iraq. And don't forget that America, Israel and NATO are just as good, if not miles better, at bombing civilians to affect political change to suit their own interests.

What the video speaks of is much the same as Britain's late 18th and 19th century history. Always at war with someone, and loving it. Needing it even. And when folk stand up to the grand project, just brand them terrorists (in the US case) or uncivilised (in Britain's case) and carry on gleefully. After all, the USA inherited the British imperial mantle.

It's much the same as Britain's late 18th and 19th century history. Always at war with someone, and loving it. Needing it even. And when folk stand up to the grand project, just brand them terrorists (in the US case) or uncivilised (in Britain's case) and carry on gleefully.

Lots of us learn from history and do not love war, cue the war protests.

The people we are fighting in Afghanistan and Palestine are terrorists. We didn't brand them as such in some secret plan for world domination.

Lots of us learn from history and do not love war, cue the war protests.

The people we are fighting in Afghanistan and Palestine are terrorists. We didn't brand them as such in some secret plan for world domination.

First of all you use the word "we", as if you are involved in the actual management of a nation. Citizens of all countries should not refer to the actions of what the ruling classes of their countries do as actions of themselves.

Of course it isn't for world domination. It is for profit. Profit made from selling weapons during wars. And it is not secret. The Project for a New American Century is public, and I would advise you to check it out for yourself.

Typical low-grade propaganda; no facts, just conjecture.

I reccomend you look up the Project for a New American Century.

I know quite well what they are, they're a "thinktank," like so many other self-styled groups that exert influence in Washington.

I know quite well what they are, they're a "thinktank," like so many other self-styled groups that exert influence in Washington.

They not only exert influence on, they control Washington.

Godwyn: Samuelson has responded far better than I could to the first bit. Nice one dude.

As for the second part, about branding people terrorists and the quest for world domination:

It's worth considering the origins of the use of the term "terrorism". It was first used by the English, with their Constitutional Monarchy, to describe Revolutionary France. You know, to describe pesky folk who go about upsetting the status quo, attempting to unseat the power structure. Pretty much what the English were off doing to foreign powers around the world. Unseating their status quo, with violence, often against civilians, to affect change to their interests. And yes, all the while make a buck while doing so.

It also shouldn't be over looked, in both the British and American cases, that the industrial-military complex is just one arm profiteering from war. Consider the Opium Wars that Britain fought against China as an example, or the Seven Years War against France. Those were wars that resulted in vast trading profits, following on from the use of violence to affect commercial and political change. And manifold civilians suffered both directly and indirectly. We're seeing the same happening in today's world too.

Godwyn: Samuelson has responded far better than I could to the first bit. Nice one dude.

As for the second part, about branding people terrorists and the quest for world domination:

It's worth considering the origins of the use of the term "terrorism". It was first used by the English, with their Constitutional Monarchy, to describe Revolutionary France. You know, to describe pesky folk who go about upsetting the status quo, attempting to unseat the power structure. Pretty much what the English were off doing to foreign powers around the world. Unseating their status quo, with violence, often against civilians, to affect change to their interests. And yes, all the while make a buck while doing so.

It also shouldn't be over looked, in both the British and American cases, that the industrial-military complex is just one arm profiteering from war. Consider the Opium Wars that Britain fought against China as an example, or the Seven Years War against France. Those were wars that resulted in vast trading profits, following on from the use of violence to affect commercial and political change. And manifold civilians suffered both directly and indirectly. We're seeing the same happening in today's world too.

Yes, in today's world an extremely small minority of people have enormous power which influences a vast majority of people.

Finally someone has been brave enough to expose the truth.

LOL dude, brave? LMAO I think this guy is crazy, but he has the right to believe and say anything he likes. But the man in black aren't going to kidnapped this guy in the middle of the night.

don't take this as a troll, and I don't mean this to be mean. But people who say things "Finally someone has been brave enough to expose the truth" when talking about 9/11/NWO crap came off sounding like fools!

Who watches this and thinks "I would of said that, but I'm scared of the government" :lol:

LOL dude, brave? LMAO I think is crazy, but he has the right to believe and say anything he likes. But the man in black aren't going to kidnapped this in the middle of the night.

don't take this as a troll, and I don't mean this to be mean. But people who say things "Finally someone has been brave enough to expose the truth" when talking about 9/11/NWO crap came off sounding like fools!

Who watches this and thinks "I would of said that, but I'm scared of the government" :lol:

Are you saying that 9/11 is a justification for the war in Iraq? Do not get me wrong, 9/11 was a terrible tragedy, but it is not worth it for 600,000 Iraqi civilians to die. 9/11 was the event that the neo-conservatives used as justification to implement their planned war which they had developed more than a decade earlier.

Anyone who justifies September 11th by saying its a reaction to American "fascism" is not worth wasting any more time on.

Top Bottom