new wonder,terrorist headquarters..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juka The Dumb

Prince
is your civilization harboring any evil-doers?if not, you must download this new and amazing terroristic complex,fully air-conditioned..

Attachments

• terroristHQLarge copy.gif
    terroristHQLarge copy.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 701
and it's all free,just for you.. ;)

Attachments

• terroristHQLarge.pcx
    48.6 KB · Views: 132
  • terroristHQsmall.pcx
    2.1 KB · Views: 109
  • terroristHQsplash.pcx
    264.5 KB · Views: 124
oh and the best part,guess who's the actual chairman.the splash..

Attachments

• terroristHQsplash.jpg
    terroristHQsplash.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 854
lol :lol:
very creative
BTW, could you put the download into a single zip, rather than seperate files

Pfeffersack said:
Perhaps for auto-producing a terrorist unit.

yeah i thought of that too,but i left it all up to you to customize it as you wish.if you want it as a wonder or a small wonder.
i think the best choice would be;charchteristics-militaristic;increases chance of leader appearance and reduces war weariness in all cities;produces unit every five turns.cost 40,culture 1
and i'll make an alternative splash more animated like in the game,altough i love this one..

but i was thinking of something like this

Attachments

• splash2.jpg
    splash2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 698
pcx file..

Attachments

• splash2.pcx
    234 KB · Views: 68
aracuan said:
and now add the splash in which the plane crashes into the world trade center!!!!LOL :D :D :D
I didnt find this funny at all, you greek bastard.

the splash of the terrorism centre should be more centred as it looks like the focus point of the image isn't the building but the clouds.

rifleman said:
Wait!!!

I've got the latest version here!!!

Not too effective, tho. :p

And I've got the splash for this version :evil: (and in case anyone's wondering, yes I was the one who took this picture with my Fuji Digital Camera in late Oct 2001, and yes, the terrorists on the recieving end of that one got blowed up reeeeaaaal good :rockon: )

Right, and then even more terrorists were made, in linear reaction to the bombings, just like the bombings were merely a linear reaction to terrorism. At least we arent in war with some alien terrorist planet, imagine them sending suicide-comets against earth :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom