Do you think a WW2 Scenario starting in 1933 is a good idea

• Yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Equuleus

King
I will start to make a ww2 scenario it is still in the concept phase but here is what I have.
Most WW2 scenarios start in 1939 or 1941 I have a new idea start the scenario in 1933 the year Hitler took power. The human play should be Germany.
You would have to build up Germany and try to take over the sarr Austria Czechoslavokia etc. I am still collecting the unit graphics i need more ww2 fighters and bombers i have 0 soviet bombers.
I need your help and imput
I still have not chosen a map It needs to be huge size world map.
My list of civs for the game
Germany France British Empire Japan USA China Communist China Poland
Lowcountries Denmark/Norway Austria Spain/Portugal(in anarchy becuase of civil war) Finland Persia/Iraq Thailand Sweden Mexico Peru Greece Romania Switzerland Argentina/Chile Yugoslavia Bulgaria Turkey
Again I need you advice/imput Thanks:)

What is the name of the map used in Rocoteh's WW2 Global that is the map I need I can't find it please help.

This is in the wrong forum. You shouldn't post here
unless you actually have a scenario to upload.

OK sorry i am a bit of a noob in CFC.

In my opinion what you´re trying to do it´s really difficult, since you need to control too many "strange" situations that maybe give odd efects.
And on the other hand you are asking for too many factions.
I know it´s not your main idea, but why don´t you try to make it only in the European scenario, which is far more interesting... If you agree with me I can send you a map with cities...

Aldaron maybe you are right.
Please elaborate what kind of map you are offering.

Here you have, hope you like it. Maybe you could also add the republican spanish...

Attachments

• EuropeWWII.zip
    46.3 KB · Views: 185
Thank you Aldaron nice map when I start to make the scenario I think I will use it.
I will tweak the cites a bit and add a few thanks:goodjob: .

I need Russian WW2 planes I only have a strumovik.
I need ww2 MIGs and YAKs and soviet bombers etc.

What is the name of the map used in Rocoteh's WW2 Global that is the map I need I can't find it please help.

Aeldrik made the world map.
CellKu resized it.
I modified the map and have of course placed cities, roads etc.

Rocoteh

It will be a Europe only scenario.

I have one.

Thank you Aldaron

I will probably start work on the scenario next month.
There are a lot of problems to be worked out like France or Poland crushing Germany very quickly.

Thats when it really did start anyway and if the allies had stoped hitler then we would not have had the holocaust!!!!

It is very sad that France,Poland, or the UK did not confront Hitler and they should have. This scenario is bases on History and at first many people thought that Hitler was a man of "peace" and many did not know his intentions until he annexed Austria. An attack on Germany before this point [March 1938] would be un realistic .
I don't know when I will get around to starting work on this thing.
If you have any input please post.

Top Bottom