Current: Airport
Next: Supermarket/Freight/Mass Transit

Dreadtown
Current: Mass Transit
Next: Engineer/Freight/Offshore platform

Cornmaster
Current: Mass Transit
Next: Freight/Supermarket/Battleship

I don't know if this will be stickied and the other thread dropped or vice versa, but I think that Olympia should make a start on the Apollo Program after the UN is done. The other cities might want to start making some food freights so that we can get the parts built as soon as possible. Airports will be useful too, to get a stash of freights for SS parts and also for enormous pay-offs. :)
If we have the smaller production cities making freights and then transport them to the main island or larger cities then we can make SS production centres there. This can be either by air or sea, although air is easier, if you get fewer freights each time.

Olympia has already started the Apollo Program. I may sneak some freights into the mix on our home island to help it out. We are making some good cash to help us out with this.

Dell: I'm wondering if perhaps one of the cities on Viroconium Island should get an airport up and running. It will help with freight/engineer movements.

Dukeshire can build an empire then as its in the middle of the continent and should have good production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom