• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

News: BTS SGOTM 10 Sign-up Thread - Armageddon

I would like to give this a try.

Q1. Yes, several. Currently playing BOTM 20.

Q2. One (1) SG with friends; never a SGOTM :blush:

Q3. No. Anybody need a rookie? NOTE: I'll be out of town from 8/20 through 8/27, won't be able to participate during that time :cry:

Q4. Noble/Prince. I usually win solo Noble games about half the time, solo Prince games about 1 out of three. Never won a solo game above Prince :sad: (0-7, I think :( )
@AlanH - I've checked the requirements, and it turns out that I'm old enough to play for the Geezers :old: so please sign me up for the Geezers. Thanks!!!!

It looks like the Geezers will not have enough players to field a team for this game, so I will have to put myself out to the open market in the hope of picking up a free transfer.
Come back, we'll need you to get the :trophy:

1. I don't know.
2. I forget.
3. Unusual Suspects unless they are sick of my whining,..
5. What happened to 4?
4. Övergud (approximately 5 levels above deity).

Experience: Yes, Yes

Team: if enough Bumpkins show up then I'd be happy to stick with them. If not, dibs on filling in Geezers if they still need the help.
(that said without having talked to any Geezers, so also if they'll have me ;) )

Difficulty level: Too low to mention in such august company. :mischief:

Team: if enough Bumpkins show up then I'd be happy to stick with them. If not, dibs on filling in Geezers if they still need the help.
(that said without having talked to any Geezers, so also if they'll have me ;) )

You are most welcome to join us. :assimilate:

I would join again, had a BLAST last time :)

If there are enough Misfits... otherwize send me to a random team

Current Team Lists
Here are the sign-ups to date, with the teams you have nominated. I have not yet made any attempt to balance the player numbers. Most teams have at least five members. Only CFR are particularly low at four.

We have three unallocated players currently. If we assume we want to target a minimum of six players per team, then we shall have to reallocate a few players allocated players as well as these three in order to make up numbers ... unless there are more signups soon.

Please let me know if I have missed anyone, misspelt a name or otherwise misunderstood your requests.

@Alan - erikthecelt withdrew his signup here. DaveShack also said he would like to join Geezers if there weren't enough signups for Wonder Bumpkins. Like Misfits I believe Geezers would happily take an unallocated player.

Fifth Element seems OK for now.
We're waiting for one or two more players to decide.

Thanks. I've updated the list, and placed the unallocated players to bring three teams up to six. I'll wait another couple of days for late arrivals.

remconius has been one of the regulars in Trash Team but I'm not sure where he is at the moment.

GK's are right!

Yeah, but GKs are over-staffed compared with the rest of the teams. We *may* need to extract a GK player to augment one of the other teams.

Yeah, but GKs are over-staffed compared with the rest of the teams. We *may* need to extract a GK player to augment one of the other teams.

Nice to know that your list of the usual Unusual Suspects matches ours.:goodjob:

My remarks about GK's staffing could also apply to Unusual Suspects :p

Because of language issues, CFR will no doubt have to resolve their shortage themselves, but there are a few other teams with only five members.

Top Bottom