• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

News: BTS SGOTM 10 Sign-up Thread - Armageddon

@ Lexad
спасибо за приглашение, я начну практиковать прямо сейчас

ok?

Muito bom! Faremos um homem fora de você or something like that...

Team lists updated.

The live team listings are now posted at post #2 in this thread so that you can find them easily.

The Team Threads are now posted in this forum.

Please proceed to your own team thread and check in so that your team-mates know you are on board.

Please subscribe to the Maintenance Thread for this game so that you are notified if any news arises of general interest. This thread should continue to be limited to sign up of late arrivals.

Have you played any Civ4 GOTM games before?

Yes

Have you played any succession games or SGOTM before?

Yes

Do you have a group of players you want to play with?

Fifth Element

If you are new to GOTM/SGOTM, which level (noble, monarch, etc.) are you comfortable playing in a solo game?

Deity

Thanks. You're both in.

That brings the total sign-ups to 100.

I've added you. Note that Unusual Suspects are now up to nine players, which may reduce the amount of participation per player somewhat.

Have you tried PM'ing xcrissxcrossx? New players sometimes don't realise they have to keep in touch with the sign-up thread in order to get with the program.

If its not too late can you sign me up for Chokonuts as I am working on my Wooden Cooking Implement collection and there are still a couple if spoons I am missing!!

1. yes
2. Yes
3. Chokonuts
4. Wooden Spoon

Ralph

@JerichoHill: xcrissxcrossx hasn't posted since 31 July, but has been on line today. I've left a visitor message. I don't know any extra players we can frog march into your team. If you knw anyone, please try to recruit them. If an unallocated player turns up here I'll send them your way.

@Ralph_Jackson: You're in. I've added you to Chokonuts as requested, but if you want to join Misfits, please let me know.

Top Bottom