1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

News from Aspyr on Steam

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Macintosh' started by gfeier, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Txomin

Txomin Chieftain

On the steam forums they've said they're in the approvals process right now so hopefully not much longer

2. Scotty_35

Scotty_35 Chieftain

Drops tomorrow! Confirmed on twitter.

jpinoniemi and Txomin like this.
  3. jpinoniemi

jpinoniemi Chieftain

4. Scotty_35

Scotty_35 Chieftain

Just downloaded! Let's do this...

679x likes this.
  5. 679x

679x Chieftain

IT IS HERE, finally!

6. jpinoniemi

jpinoniemi Chieftain

Mine is downloading now 995.2MB

7. Siptah

Siptah Eternal Chieftain

downloading... good thing a have a free weekend ahead ;-)

8. DanaLea

DanaLea Chieftain Supporter

Patch no good for saved games? It won't load my game from last weekend. :(

Guess I can start a new one, but, bummer.

Edit: Actually, I can't start a new game either. I set all the conditions and hit start but it never makes it to the loading screen, just takes me back to the blue main menu. This is not good.

Second edit: Tried many different things to get the game to work again, but disabling ALL mods is what worked... Now I just have to figure out which mod broke my game. That should be fun.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  9. Alan Palmer

Alan Palmer Chieftain

I had the same problem with the latest betas of Quo's Combined Mods. I've had to disable the last few updates. However, the problem started about a month ago, well before the Persia/Macedon update. The game runs fine for me, although I haven't bought the new DLC.

10. DanaLea

DanaLea Chieftain Supporter

Quo runs fine for me. My problem was "Civ 6 Improvement Patch"... which sucks as I really liked that one. The steam version also crashed my game. I left feedback for the guy, so we'll see if he updates it.

11. Alan Palmer

Alan Palmer Chieftain

Actually, I've fallen out of love with Quo's Combined Mods. The game is changed too much. I like some of the changes it makes, but having all those changes in the same mod is overkill IMHO.

12. Boris Gudenuf

Boris Gudenuf Chieftain

I have found that after every new 'official' addition to the game: DLC, Patch, etc, I have to go back and recheck any Mods and see if they still work. Ironically, some Mods that did not work at all before the latest official changes now work, so it's not certain what the results will be with any given change.
    So far, though, at least the new Civs that Modders are adding all seem to work for me with the latest DLC/Patch. Civ 6 Improvements Patch has also (so far!) not given me any problems, but I did have problems with it before the latest Official Download, so go figure...