News: SGOTM 12 - Atonement - Signup Thread

This is not a signup but just to build on those past two posts I believe that we (Barley Demons / Realms Beyond) have enough folks to have a team and those folks should (hopefully) be signing up over the next day or so

This is not a signup but just to build on those past two posts I believe that we (Barley Demons / Realms Beyond) have enough folks to have a team and those folks should (hopefully) be signing up over the next day or so

Looks like I'm not ready for Deity level yet - only now did I figure out how the name 'Barley Demons' came to be :D

I was planning to sit this one out, but I got coaxed out a retirement, which only lasted one week... :) With a merger between Fifth Element and Who Dat? (or the Apostrophes) looking like a good possibility of making a team of eight, my former teammates look to be in good shape.

So, I will accept the offer (and the bribe of $1 million virtual dollars) to join another team...

1. OSS
2. Yes
3. Emperor/Immortal

Best of luck to my former teammates, BLubmuz, Unclethrill and Havr. I may be on OSS, but I still wear Fifth Element underwear! ;)

Signing up!
1)Pheonix rising
2)No previous anything OTM experience
3)Immortal

Late arrival to the festivities...

1)Maple Sporks
2)Yep
3)Immortal

X-Team I guess!

After a long discussion Fifth Element and Who Dat? decided to merge their forces to form a great (well, at least big err... at least a decent sized) team. They were worried by the number of our posts in the last SG and by the level of MM.
We decided to merge in FE, since this is one of the few teams active since the first CIV SG.
If needed (please tell us, Alan) every former Who Dat? member will post his intention here.

Health note: a FE underwear causes allergies (bubbles, reduction of ... and much more) to people playing in different teams. The worse aspect is that underwear cannot be undressed.

I'll take your word for it and change the database. If anyone objects, I'm sure they'll scream!

1) Barley Demons / Realms Beyond
2) what was the question?
3) see #2

Am I to assume team threads will open on 13th Sept once final teams have been assigned. I think signups have somewhat dried up now anyway.

Got a PM from Trystero the other day asking if T'dr'duzk b'hazg t't is still open for memberships. I told him yes, the more the merrier (well basically) and to signal that preference here. So maybe put him/her provisionally in our team.

Top Bottom