News: SGOTM 13 Signup Thread

1. Emperor
2. Yes
3. No

Meeee first SG :D

Signing for Spooks please

1) DG
2) Not new
3) Spooks (although I have indicated my limited availability until late Jan)

1. Deity
2. New to the SGOTM
3. Any team will do, although I lurked with the Smurkz-ians a lot for the last SGOTM, and wouldn't be adverse to joining them... :)

Othniel, you are most welcome. :)

Oh, count me in!

1. Forgot, it's been so long :sad:. Emperor or Deity, probably...
2. No
3. Team Smurkz, of course!

EDIT: welcome, Othniel!

Thanks, Niklas. :) Hopefully the admins will oblige and put me on team Smurzk... :bowdown:

EDIT: thanks to you too, zyxy!

Signing up for Team Klarius. :rockon:

Hmm. If I play I do not get to lurk, which was my favourite passtime last winter. Oh well.

1. Monarch, moving to emperor.
2. Yes.
3. No.

I'd like to join again...it's been some time that I played Civ3...

Anyway:
1.Emperor
2.Playing sicne SGOTM 06 IIRC
3.Team Veteran please.

1: I've been trying to beat my highscore at Emperor so I've only played a couple of DG, but that seem to be my level. Good challenge!
2: Yes, I'm new.
3: Nope.

:)

I dunno if I should do this, since I'll be practically unable to play for almost a whole month!

So, instead: I will lurk for Smurk(z)

1- D
2- Y
3- Team ThERat

In first approximation Team Ivan formed Core players.
1. I. Larkin
2. Automated Teller
3. Marsden
4. Elear
We may accommodate one more Emperor level player. If anybody intrested let me know here or by PM.

PLEASE NOTE:

I have to make some family visits between now and Monday, December 10, during which I shall not be on line for any length of time, and I shall be away from my systems. So I shall not be able to prepare the team lists until Monday /Tuesday. I shall still try to start the game on schedule, but it may be a bit tight.

1. Monarch
2. Yes I'm new to SGOTM
3. No preference as to team EDIT: Now that I've looked things over a bit closer I prefer Smurksz or Veteran

Top Bottom