• Poland

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all we got left? No Babylon, no Ottomans, no Monguls? Feel so...Naked.

You weren't aware of the Civ6 leaders pictures thread, weren't you? :D

Most likely, Firaxis is saving those civs for DLCs or expansions.

Next week, there's a big Russian video games exhibition which makes very likely the revelation of Russia next week. However, it doesn't necessarily mean Russia is next.

Next week, there's a big Russian video games exhibition which makes very likely the revelation of Russia next week. However, it doesn't necessarily mean Russia is next.

If the Igromir exhibition really will be the venue for the next civ reveal it is safe to bet that it will be Russia. Trust me, Arabia is not the civ you want to concentrate on when speaking to the Russian audience. Especially when Russia itself has not been revealed. And Sumer is a bit "meh".

Voted Arabia, so we know it won't be them... still on 0% success rate and I've voted most weeks!

I know. I was saying that it doesn't necessarily mean that Russia will be the next civ because there are those who think that there'll be another civ revealed this week.

I never got any guess right so I choose Russia beacause I think they're the less likely to be revealed, so I'll continue my failures combo.

If the Igromir exhibition really will be the venue for the next civ reveal it is safe to bet that it will be Russia. Trust me, Arabia is not the civ you want to concentrate on when speaking to the Russian audience. Especially when Russia itself has not been revealed. And Sumer is a bit "meh".

But Civ VI probably won't even be at this Igromir exhibition. Is Russia really going to be important enough to sales for them to make a trip over there?

But Civ VI probably won't even be at this Igromir exhibition. Is Russia really going to be important enough to sales for them to make a trip over there?

Well, I know that 2K will be pushing Mafia 3 really hard over here. No harm in presenting Civ as well, I suppose. Still, woudn't be surprised if you were right.

Well, I know that 2K will be pushing Mafia 3 really hard over here.

Why will they be pushing Mafia 3 really hard in Russia?

No harm in presenting Civ as well, I suppose. Still, woudn't be surprised if you were right.

Well, if they are going to go down to this event to showcase Mafia 3, I suppose there would be logic to showing Civ VI as well. Is it confirmed that Mafia 3 will be showcased there?

Well, if they are going to go down to this event to showcase Mafia 3, I suppose there would be logic to showing Civ VI as well. Is it confirmed that Mafia 3 will be showcased there?

Same reason they press a world conquest game in Germany...recent relevant cultural experience.

No idea why. I just saw a couple of advertisements. And game commercials other than for a couple of popular titles are not a common thing here.

ROME! I mean...sorry, it's the habit. I think the idea of begining with the most modern civ and finishing with the oldest is gaining track fast.

So, I'm going Arabia, Russia, Sumer, DLC contents.

The insider Prophet has spoken: next week there'll be two First Looks - on Monday and Wednesday!

... could Sumer be dlc? If I remember correctly, the announcement of Babylon for Civ5 also came very close sometime around release. -and turned out to be overpowered as heck to the annoyance of many.

Could they be looking to make this a staple, kind of honorary status for these civs, I wonder.

... could Sumer be dlc? If I remember correctly, the announcement of Babylon for Civ5 also came very close sometime around release. -and turned out to be overpowered as heck to the annoyance of many.

Could they be looking to make this a staple, kind of honorary status for these civs, I wonder.

As I recall, Babylon was a pre-order bonus for Civ V; that shortly after the release was released as DLC.
Mongolia though had the status of being "free DLC"; and they were quite a bit overpowered on CD release.

The insider Prophet has spoken: next week there'll be two First Looks - on Monday and Wednesday!

If this is true, it means that they reveal 17+1 civ until NDA falls.

I'd say that there is a chance that it actually means that there will be 18 civs in the base game, including Aztecs. If that is the case, I can imagine that half of these forums goes into rage (myself excluded).

If there were 2 unrevealed civs on Sept 29th, I would think it is just the way they do it and it is going to be 18+1. But if it's only one, I'd say it's actually none.

Just posting this so you can take it as a possibility and get prepared :( Like I said, I won't be mad, but some people will.

If this is true, it means that they reveal 17+1 civ until NDA falls.

I'd say that there is a chance that it actually means that there will be 18 games in the base game, including Aztecs. If that is the case, I can imagine that half of these forums goes into rage (myself excluded).

If there were 2 unrevealed civs on Sept 29th, I would think it is just the way they do it and it is going to be 18+1. But if it's only one, I'd say it's actually none.

Just posting this so you can take it as a possibility and get prepared :( Like I said, I won't be mad, but some people will.

We must gird ourselves for that possibility, so we are not overcome by emotions and comport ourselves rationally...

Oh, who am I kidding? These forums would turn into a dumpster fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom